Liu is my dad?

I was living in a orphanege since I was born. My mom died and I didn't know my dad. The owner told me he was a murderer who kills other murderer's.  I didn't know if I should believe him or not but I knew it was true. Kid pick on me here calling me a killer and little psycho. Every time they did I got in a fight and I'm the only one who gets in trouble here. I can't even get adopted, every time a good family adopts me , one week later they take me back. The bad family either get arrested because of me or die because of me.  I just given up on life it self, there no hope for me I could care less if I die or get killed.

That night I was in my bed with my window open. I was listening to 'pretty little psycho ', the song fits my personality.

I then felt a thud at the window, I turned to see a man with a black and gray scarf and brown hair. He had a knife but I wasn't scared of him.

"If your here to kill me get it over with, I gave up on life ages ago."

I sat on my bed and grabbed my chin gently so I can see him. He look a little like my me.

" who are you?"

They call me homicidal Liu, (y/n) I am you dad."

My eyes widen, that was until he handed me a gun and some bullets then smiled at me.

"Make me prond baby girl."

He kiss my forehead and when to the window.

Meet me at your mothers grave when your done."

I smiled wickedly when he left.
I turn my music loud and proud so every one can hear. As eveyon woke up and left there room I shot them down one by one.

Time skips

I walk up to my mother grave with white roses as the cops showed up. My dad was already up there praying as I sat next to him.

I want to clence this world of murderer just like him. And I will succeed.