zalgos baby girl part 2

I was 4 now and trying to find a place to hide. It was bath time and zalgos was chasing me around the mansion trying to bathe me.

" I don't want a bath daddy! I want to see my sister!"

I ran to the living room hiding behind the couch.

" I will let you see her after you bathe and you wouldn't need a bath if you just stop play in the graveyard!"

That was my favorite place to hide and play.

"Got cha!"

He grabbed me and took me to the bathroom. Today was the day I get to see my sister again, the last time we saw eachother was when we were born and some time on the mirror.

"There see that wasn't so bad now was it?"

I pout as I got dress.

"Can we go now?"

He laughs and nod. I ran out the door with him. After a while we made it to slender mansion, my sister ran out hugging me. Its been 4 whole years and now we can do what we were raise to do kill are parents or leaving us.

"You two need to work together to become true killers. know when you turn 15 you will go off on your first killing spree but till then yo will train understand ?"

We nodded yes as we ran off to the forest to train with one another.

As we ran to the tallest tree to play in. We are going to have fun before we need to kill.