Ben as my contents

Uuuhhhh! Why is life so complicated ?! School sucks and teachers think I have a problem with interacting with other students.  I just don't trust them that's all, the last freshmen that almost committed suicide from being pick on to much. I scare I would be next or worse. I was running home to be safe and sound, I ran to my room while my mom was smoking up a storm in the living room. Literally, you named it she smoked it. She the reason why I act the way I do now. Dad left after finding out she was a junky and try to take me with him but lost me in court. Any way my room was my safe place. It where I can be myself. I lock the door hoping she doesn't come up and beat me for no reason. I turn on my zelda game, I like being link, he brave,cool and strong. The opposite of me I wish I could be more like him. I lay on the bed pausing the game.

"Why does my life suck?"

"Because you make it that way."

I jumped up and look at my window to see a guy who looks like link but older then me and with black eyes.

"W-who are you?"

"Names Ben. Ben Drown. So you're (y/n) right?"

I nodded.

"Then think of me as a brother or a contents. Every time you doubt yourself of feel your in trouble call me and I help you in any way I cane."

My mom called me down stairs and when I turned back to the window he was gone.

________________________
Part 2 coming soon