meet your other brother Lui ( big brother Jeff part 3

Y/n pov

I was in my room with Nina play dollhouse. While Jeff and Jane were out. I think they like eachother but we all know Jane despise Jeff.

"Y/n, how about we go and bake cookies for our snack. "

"Yeah lets go!"

I became more confident over the mouth. As we went down stairs I spotted a guy wearing a long scarf with a ice cold daze. I hid behind Nina as she giggled at me.

"Y/n I am back!"

Jeff yelled as I ran to him. I pick me up and swing me into a hug.

"Hey wheres my welcome back kiss?" Jane pouted, I just giggled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Jeff, Liu is here." Nina said mix up the cookie dough.

Jeff carried me to the kitchen where the scarf man name Liu stood looking at us. I hid my face in the crook of Jeff's neck as he welcome back his friend.

"So who is the shy sweetheart clinging to you."

He ask as I turned my head to face him.

"Y/n this is your brother liu, he's the oldest.

He handed me to him as I just looked at him. He had stitches but not like Nina. I just cuddle into his chest and I heard him.

" she like a little cub. You got a cute one bro."

He sat me down so I can bake with Nina and while they catch up. When we finish. We went to the living room I spotted Jane and liu talking.

"AWww there flirting" Nina giggle.

I was confused but I knew she meant they like eachother. I wonder if they will go out.

---------------------------

Like it hate it tell me what you think and is there a Jane x Liu ship?