Zalgo's baby girls

(They were just born so these are there thoughts)

I was born and remember it all how I was brought into this world.  My mom just gave birth to me, my eyes were completely open. I saw my mom, dad and doctor. She was holding me while my sister was next her eyes were completely open as well.

We were both in our baskets looking in a mirror. My eyes were red her eyes were blue. My hair was white her hair was black. Our mom and dad came came in with a cigarette, mom had golden blonde hair with green eyes and our dad had brown hair also with green eyes.
As we were taken to the car mom and dad were fighting about one of them cheating since we don't look like them.

As we drove down the street I decided to "talk" to my sister (s/n)

You; "( mom and dad seem to be mad at each other. )

Sis;"( Its  because we don't look like them.)"

The car soon stop we were at a forest. Our parents sat us under a weeping willow tree and left us there. As the sun set to men appeared out of no where.

A tall slender man pick up my sister as a a tall horned man picked me up.

" I shall this child as my own as you take the other one to raise.  We will see who is the best father."
" Even though you know I will win Zalgo. But since they're sisters they can visit eachother."
They nodded and headed off.

I soon woke up in a crib in a mansion in the underworld. Zalgo came in with a bottle to feed me, as he enchant a mirror to see my sister. All I know is when I'm older I will find her again. Till then I am Zalgo's child for the time being.