Mother Jane

Jane pov

Dammit! Jeff got away again. I sigh and started walking down the street looking for a victim to take my anger. As I was walking i heard a baby and a 5 year old child I ran toward it. It led me to an ally I saw a little girl holding a baby running and crying.

I look up to see a thug holding a bloody knife chasing them. As soon as he grabbed her I took action.

Y/n pov

We were walking home with my mom and dad after a movie in the park.

" (y/n), what do want for dinner?"

" Um.... Beef and macaroni!"

My mom giggled as my dad laugh as took a turn to an ally way, as we walk down the ally dad stop us and push me and mom behind him. There was a man holding a knife.

So this is you family you left the gang for? You left us for this police slut and had two kids with her!? "

Mom gave me my baby sister and pull out her gun. 2 guys and a girl came out.

"(Y/n) run and hide!"

I took off running with (s/n), as I ran I heard my mom and dad scream in pain. I then heard foot steps behind me. I started to scream as (s/n) started crying. As soon as he grabbed me he let go of me. I turned around to see a pale woman with black hair, dress and a mask on. She was holding a knife to the mans neck.
" you made a big mistake trying to kill a child and baby."

She said slicing his throut. The other three ran up to her as I watch her stab them one by one till they all bleed to death. I knew both our parents were dead so I started to cry with my sister.  She came up to us and took (s/n) away from me and shush her to sleep. She remove her mask and pick me up. I nuzzled into her neck and sighed, she giggled. She smelled nice.

" My names Jane. "

I told her our names and thanked her.

" Will you be our mommy?"

She smiled." Of course. "

After we left the ally she walk to her home deep into the woods. She put me in her bed and (s/n) in a basket to sleep in. She sang to me and kiss my forehead as I fall asleep.

"Go night my angels."