my gaurdian angel is a nurse

I was in my dads hospital Waiting for my mom to be done with her operation for my new baby brother/sister. As I was waiting I fell asleep in the chair till a doctor woke me up to see where my parents were. I look in the doctors rooms and spotted no one so I went up front and they told me they left already.

" are they coming back for me"

The doctor shook there head on.

"Actually they sold you to us to pay for the baby's hospital bill."

I was shocked my parents sold me to pay the bill. And now I have to work here my entire life because if them. But my dad owns this place why would he sale me? I soon realized he got fired a mouth ago and he was low on money.

1 year later

It was late and i was watching over the nursery. The babies were all asleep so now I can rest for a while.

"Thud"

"W-whose there?"

I was scare so I locked the door. An got infront of the nursery with a needle as a weapon.  It was all I got, as I waited the lights went off and a woman with stitched looking at me with....sorrow?

"Your (f/n l/n) correct? The child that was sold to the hospital because you weren't perfect, yes?"

I nodded slowly. She was right though, I soon found out. 5 months ago that they sold me because I wasn't perfect so they had another child to raise to be perfect. She the held her hand out to me.

"I know you don't want your baby brother to suffer the way you did do you? "

I had an idea on what she was planning so I took her hand to get my baby brother.

-----------------------------------
Part 2 coming soon