The Chess Twins

My name (Y/n) and this is my twin brother (B/n), we live in a orphanage with the trouble children. our parents were killed in a car accident a year ago and we only survived,  were 10 now but were still in this hell hole parted my French. There's nothing to do but play chess which to us is fun but for the other kids here hated it. In this orphanage theirs no TV, toys or kid books just board games to keep us busy. my brother mainly play chess between each other since the other kids just want to fight instead of play. it was the only thing that remind us of home.

" Check mate"

" One more game sis?"

"Ok"

the father called us down for dinner so we hid our game so the  others won't take it. we ran down stairs to see the other kids staring at us in hatred. Me and (b/n) always stayed together because we were all we had, the other bullied us for it saying it was sick to see us together.

that night (B/n) and I decided to share a bed because I had a bad feeling about tonight. 3 hours later we woke up to kids screaming  and running. I grabbed  my bothers hand and ran towards the door to see a fire and a strange man staring at us, he was black and white holding pons in his hand.

"You poor children, left in this hell hole to rout, but I'm happy to meet chess companions, the name Chess Master and I need a Knight and  Rook for my team. if you agree we I will raise you as my own."

 we stared at eachother an when to our bed to grab our chess game and took Chess master hand while he led us down stairs to see father in fear and wounded. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but its check make for you." he said as we left to let that  place burn to ashes never to see it again. I became a knight while (b/n) be came a rook, happy to live in the life of chess.