My mom's an Angel

(Y/n) pov

Its my 10th birthday today and sadly with my Dad, he owns the top strip clubs downtown, my mom died when I was 1 so I don't remember her. I was in my dads office reading a kids bible when the head striper Jay came in with my father to bring me breakfast ( a fruit cocktail and small water).

" (Y/n), me and Jay are going out today, you're to stay here till I get back, don't forget to practice you dancing today."

Dad want's me to work for him as a striper when I'm 15.

" Dad, did you forget what today is?"

" Yes, I make a deal with Mr. Joseph to sale his dance club, bye dear." 

He left with Jay and I started to cry. He forgot my birthday again, why is he always doing this?

night fall

Dad came in drunk again and pass out on the couch in his office, I cover him up with a blanket when I heard a women's voice.

" The man is guilty you know."

I turn at the window to see a women with blonde hair and galaxy eye, she jumped in walking towards me. I was a little scared because I saw her sword she smiled at me,

" Don't worry dear child, I'm after him not you, you see your father is a loan shark, he harming others to get what he wants and he bankrupt every club in town. I heard he had daughter to take over for him, is that you?"

I nodded at her and step out the way, I turn so I couldn't see. I was ashamed of that man, My father has been hurting others to get what he wants. after I heard a slash and turned around. he was dead as I ran to the women as she hugs me.

" I'm all alone now."

" would you like to come with me? I'll be your new mother my name is Judge Angel."

I nodded" Mine is (Y/n)" she giggle and pulled out a locket, she put it on me and whispered something in my ear.

" Happy Birthday my sweet."