Ben is my contents part 2

I came down stairs to see my mom with a cigarette in her hand with a note.

"The school sent a letter say you weren't participating in class. Why can grow a got dam back bone?!"

I look down, she knows no matter what I don't want to but she does care.

"You just want me out so you can smoke with your friends" I muttered.

She slap me as soon as I said that.

"Shut up and go make dinner you dam brat!"

My life as Cinderella but worse. I went to the kitchen. To cut some vegetables for soup while the chicken cooks. While I was cutting, Ben popped up again sitting at the table.

"Smells good" he comment.

"Thanks"

"So I see why your life seem like hell but to be fare hell is better then this place."

I laugh as i finish cooking and make Ben bowl while my mom called me.

She was hacking and coughing as I gave her some soup. Her friends were over smoking crack again.

" I out of cigarette, go buy me some more."

"But I night and the weirdos our out."

"I didnt ask now get going!"

I went back to the kitchen getting the made and went up stares to get money. I close and lock the door while Ben sat on my bed with my backpack.

" I know what your thinking and I got your toothbrush, money from your mom, snacks,books and swissblade. If you want to leave now is your change. I heard your mom make a deal with her friend to do something to you."

I grab my bag and jump out the window landing on my feet. My mom saw as I ran crying with Ben running with me. I started to smile when. I ran I felt free, this is what I need. Ben smiles with me as we run down a path in a forest.