puppeteer part 3 meet my new dad toy maker

I was in my room reading 50 ways to skin a human when all of a sudden I heard something from puppeteers room. It sound like moaning, I thought he was out for a while, guess he came back with someone.

I got up form my bed to check on him when I got to his door I heard moans and creaking coming from his room. I open the door to see another man on too of him kissing his neck. I cleared my throat as they jumped apart blushing. I look at the other guy and remembered him, he was Jason the toy maker. He made me a new doll once.

"Y/n, we were just playing a new game and..."

I giggled

" Puppeteer, I had 2 dads before remember? I walk in on them once so I know what you two were doing I'm not 3."

They got up and put on some pants as I look away. Jason came up to me.

" So, your ok with me being with Puppeteer little doll?"

I smiled and nodded at him if he makes him happy then I am fine with it.

A hour later I went to spy on my old dads again and I was glad they moved on with their lifes. They took in 2 girls and a boy as their own, they still had my picture of me so they could never forget what happen to me that day.  Jason and Puppeteer found me in my spying tree and joined me. I am happy with my new  dads and will soon be a true killer.

The puppet mistress is born.

End

------------------------------------

Love it? hate it? Tell me what you think.