My best friend princess

If you never heard of her watch this first it's still a scary story so be warned

——————————-

Y/n POV

I live in a house with my dad and 9 brothers. One of my brothers is my twin. As you guessed by now I'm the only girl, mom died form cancer a while back. Me being the only girl means I had to do all the cooking, cleaning, studying while my dad works and my brothers goof off except for my twin because they count him a a girl by the way he looks and acts. I live in a small town where the men population is at 90% while the woman are the other 10%. It always a miracle if a woman moves her or a girl is born.

Me and my twin were in a Cinderella story except for the prince and fairy godmother.

Me and my twin were on are way to school while are dog Snowball walk us there. He very protective of us. There's been an animal sighting about killing animals and people recently.

We made it to school and met up with the only 12 girls in school not counting me.

"Hey did you here? They've been another kill and it was the towns drunks this time."

One of the girls said

"Last time it was the hunter and before him was the mayor."

I listen to the freak out while my twin rolled his eyes.

"Wish that beast killed are brothers."I just nodded. The other 8 brother always bully us and push us around and never does anything about it

———————

After school it was late and our brothers left us at school again so we had to walk home it the dark with snowball. Me may brother were holding hand as we made it to the house and stopped. Snowball started growling because the door was open and the lights were on.
We slowly enter the house with snowball in front of us till he stopped.

Dad and our brothers were on the floor not breathing they looked like they been strangled to death. We were about to run out the house till we heard a terrifying growl. It was another dog that look like snowball but it was a girl. I remember a story about a dog who was very smart and only did clean kills.

"That must be princess"

"The dog that killed her family?"

I nodded.

Snowball walked up to her submitting to her as she was royalty. We did the same and wait for to kill us but she didn't.

She can up to me licking my face then my twin's. She went out the door signaling us to fallow her. I just smile with my twin and ran with princess and snowball into the forest to live our lives.

We our now their friends and pets.

Sorry for the long update love it hate it tell me what you think