my guardian angel a cannibal part 3

After the whole dad incident, I was living with E.J. for the time being. I was cooking dinner ( take a guest what it is i am cooking) because mom was coming over. I was happy because I was going to ask her how she knows Jack and why she leave me with dad? I mean I sure she couldn't stand him so why didn't she take me?

"Smells good (y/n), need help?"
Jack asked.

"No I got it."

That's when we heard the doorbell ring.  I followed jack to the door to see who it was.

"Hello (y/n). I so happy to see you."

My mother bend down to hug me. I was so happy I hugged her back. Then this suprize me, jack and my mom kiss one another.  My mouth dropped , is that why she left.

"You two are dating!?"

"Of course not silly."

My mom said then held out her hand to show me a ring with a ruby on it.

"We're marry (y/n). Your mother left because her father force her to marry your dad when we were dating. She hate him and the only good thing that came out of that marriage was you. She left you their because she needed to settle down and find a job but if she brought you he would call the cops on her and you be in a orphanege because she couldn't take carebof you.

I nodded and cried. Know wonder she left dad and it made since if she brought me with her I would never see her again. Jack and mom hugged me till I stopped crying.

"Dinner ready, lets go eat as a family. "

I nodded smiling to my family.

End