Helen the mad hatter

BP pov

Slender man told me about a rumor of a 4 year old girl with eyes as blue as crystal. He told me she was able to since us at any time, one time she spotted Jeff trying to kill her mother and he got arested, then Ben tried to scare her older brother but found a way to block him. She was clever for a 4 year old so slender send me after her to see what cause her to act like this.

I made it to her house as her parents leave for business tonight with sitter. Her brother was staying over a friends house. I climbed the tree next to the open window to her room. I spotted her in her bed sleeping with a stuff bunny and a book 'Alice in wonderland' I snicker a bit and look around her room. I gasp at her. Pictures on her wall, there was a drawing of Jeff and Ben. There was another one with slender man and masky. Laughing Jack, Nina, Jane, Toby, Hoodie and eyeless Jack were on her wall. I then realized she spotted them once when she was 2. I remember that we all went on a killing spree that day and she was one of the witnesses from that day. I walk up to her bed to see her slowly open her eyes. She sat up looking at me while holding her bunny.

"Hello."

She said in a soft sweet voice. She never saw me before so she doesn't know I am a killer.

"I'm (y/n) but everyone calls me Alice. Who are you? "

"I'm Bloody Painter but you can call me Helen."

She nodded and got up from her bed and pull out a tea set. Her sitter was drunk asleep so she didn't hear her get cookies and hot cocoa from the kitchen. She sat down offering me a cup of. 'tea'.

"Thank you"

She is clever for her age. I ask her about her drawing and she told me she saw the before bag then and on her street from time to time. I didn't know what to do, if she is a witness she had to be killed but..... I couldn't. I can't kill this sweet child, she's too young. I sigh knowing the other will come and I might get in trouble for this but......

"Hey Alice do you want to live in my castle. If you do I'll be your Mad Hatter. It will be like living in wonderland. Would you like that?"

She nodded happily and grabbed her book, bunny and favorite dress to put on. As she got ready I left a note for the parents to know there daughter is alive but never coming home. That will teach the sitter to pay attention. As soon as we were done I climbed out the window with her and headed home. My little Alice will be a great part of the past team.

Ok so I was getting bore so I written some more stories and I hope you like them. I'm thinking of turning part 2 of this story it to a short love story. Tell me what you think. Love you all😄