meeting my mother and father. slender man and hachishakusama

( I will be righting on how they met in my other book let me love you creepypasta x reader.)

I live on rabbit island for 6 years hiding from any torest who came to visit. I hid for a reason. I was tall for my age at 5.7. With long black hair and pale white skin. I looker blind with my eyes open but I could see just fine. I also have a creepy smile.

I think this was why I was abandoned as a newborn here. I been feeding the rabbits and talking to them. I didn't know my real parents that well.

I know my father is in north America somewhere while my mother live in Asia. I want to meet them but to do so I must leave the island. I ware a black school girls uniform with my hair down and a sun hat. When a boat pulled up I quickly jumped on it and hid with the suitcase.

.........

When we stop I hopped off and hid near the docs. No one was looking so I started walking.

I was getting a little hungry as I walk down the road. I spotted at a bakery trash can and spotted a box of throw our sweet buns. I went into the ally and grab the box and ran to the nearest bench. I stop at the park and sat down. I started to stuff my face.

As I eat a few boys older than me walked up to me. They gave off a negative vibe so I got scared.

"There a rule in this park kid. If you want to sit here you to pay.
1000 yen."

"I......I have no money."

I whispered till one them grab me by the coller.

"Then you will have to pay another way. "

I close my eyes waiting to get hit till my body started humming. He dropped me and backed off. I felt something grow out my back.

"The hell! She the hachishakusama! Run!"

They ran off as I get back up and felt my side. It felt tentacles. As my body was humming. I looked into the pond and saw what I became I touched my tentacles.

'Oh...oh...oh'

I heard a noise and turned my head to see a tall faceless man with tentacles with black suit. Next to him was a tall lady with red eyes and black long hair. She wore a long white dress and a straw hat.  They looked like a bride and groom.

"Hello."

My body hummed with the women as I stared at them. Both of them held out their hands to me.

"Mother, Father."

I took there hand as they lead me to the forest.

...........

Part 2 coming soon

Comet and vote