Puppet's doll

I was in my room brushing my doll Lily's hair, I don't have any other toys. I live with my grandpa and he said he had some place to take me somewhere. I thought he would visit grandma grave today, my step grandmas Ally is a witch, my grandpa is in his 40s and she's 38.  both my dads move to Africa since there both doctors so I had to live with my grandpa till I'm 18 to go there. I'm turning 11 next week.

" (Y/n)! you ready?!"

"K!"

I grabbed Lily ran to the car. a hour later we pulled up in the middle of the forest at a abandon house. we all got out and walked into the house, I sat on the stairs till grandpa gave me an envelope. he told me not to open it until grandpa and Ally was out side, he kissed my forehead, took Lily and went out side closing the door. I open the letter....

Dear (Y/n)

I'm sorry to say I'm leaving you behind, me and Ally are getting married and we can't take care of you because of some issues. I told both your dads you past away by a illness so they couldn't return home. Ally wants to start a family with me and I couldn't say no to her. I love her and I want to make her happy, please understand why I did this and I'm sending your dads Lily so they won't forget you and know your dead. Maybe one day you'll make it to Africa to see them again. Happy birthday and goodbye my dear .

grandpa.

I ran to the window to see the car was gone. grandpa left me for Ally and told daddy and papa I'm dead so they couldn't come home. Lily was gone and now I'm alone. I....I.... I hope that bembo dies!!!

My heart turn black with hatred till I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and froze as I heard a snicker.

"Poor thing, being replace by a gold digging whore and left here to die...... I assume you want her to suffer and die, am I correct doll?"

I turn to the man floating with gold eye and strings, I nodded coldly at him.

" Your still young so how about this, I raise you as my own till your old enough to kill. But first my name is Puppeteer, can you tell me your name doll?"

" its (Y/n) and  I agree to be you doll."

he picked me up kissing my forehead and hugging me, I snuggled into his chest as he take to a bedroom to rest, he never left my side the hold night. I am now his sweet little doll.