happy birthday from slpender man

( your a boy in this one)

I was planning my 10th birthday party with my best friend since mom was working again and dad was drunk.

It was after baseball practice on the way home.

" your birthday's is in a few days Y/n. Got any ideas?"

"No. I may not have a party again after what happened last year."

Last year my dad was so drunk he came to my party half naked singing let it go. My mom was still at work at the time and he even yelled out i was adopted to everyone. I still don't know if its true.

"Come on man. Your turning 10 you need a party."

As we walk we spotted a red balloon floating near a big oak tree. For some reason I tried to get it.

"Careful dude."

I climb the the tree to grab it but it flew off.

Dang it.

I try to climb down the tree I tripped. I close my eyes as I fell, but I felt someone caught me. I thought my friend caught me but I was wrong. I open my eyes to see a tall man with black eyes, a top hat and a big smile.

"You should be more careful. You could of hurt yourself."

He sat me down next to my dumbfounded friend.  We looked at him as he walk off sing a little tune. He was wearing a lot of colors.

"Who is that guy?"

"No clue."

...................

Hey guys lunagoddess101 here. Sorry for the slow update, I was working on my new story wiccan +werewolf = ? Please check it out and tell me what you think .I 'm still editing so bate with me loves. Thanks