Jills new baby Mary.

Jill pov ( you were named Mary)

I was in a tall oat tree cleaning my chainsaw think about my old friend Mary, I miss her so much my best friend, my only friend. I was waiting for laughing jack to get here so we could go killing together. He promised that we could go kill a rich family that just had a baby. As I finished cleaning it L.j. pop up try to scared me.

"Ready love?"

I nodded as I float down from the tree with my weapon. We sneak into the house where we spouted a man and women on the couch watching TV on politics.  I went up stairs to see if anyone else live here. I went into the room down the. Hall and spotted a baby crib.

'Why on earth is the baby all the way down the hall where the parents can't see or here it?'

I thought to myself. I went to the crib and saw a baby with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Her wonmie said Mary on it. I was tearing up to fine another Mary. I soon heard screams form down stairs, Jack must be having fun. I picked up Mary and came down stairs to see Jack playing operation on the dad while the mom watched in terror. Mary started to giggle at Jack as he slowly kills her father.
I walk up to the mother with Mary and the most shocking thing came out her mouth.

"JUST TAKE THE BABY BUT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!"

I snapped that second and with one arm I pick up my chainsaw and slaughter her. Mary kept on giggling at the site of blood.

"She has your personally Jill"

I just smiled and walked out the door with my new little bundle of joy Mary.

------------------------------    

Love it hate it comment it