Big brother Jeff pt. 2 meet my big sisters Jane and Nina

Its been a week since I lived with big brother, he was teaching me how the house runs every day. I was in the living room playing one of the video games with Jeff when I heard the door. I turn to see two girls, one with a mask and long black hair and a black dress and the other with a ponytail, a purple hoodie and a big smile. they walked over to us as Jeff paused the game.

"sup girls?"

they stared at me then one of them ran to me and nuzzling me.

" WHAT A CUTIE! JEFF, WHO IS SHE?! I WANT HER!"

"BIG BROTHER!"

I cried for Jeff as he took me away from the girls grasp hugging me.

"Nice Nina, you scared her." the mask girl said and walk up to us.

" Its ok (Y/n), this is Nina and Jane. there killers just like me."

"No, I'm better then you Jeff."

"Screw you Jane!"

he put me down so I could meet them.

" So, what's up?" Jeff asks" you have a job to do, something about prom night." Jane said. Jeff kneeled down at me.

"(Y/n), big brother is going out for a bit, but big sisters Nina and Jane will watch you when back ok?"

I nodded." Good, I'll bring you back something. see you soon." He patted my head and went out the door. I stare at Jane and Nina and walked towards them.

" Do you want to play dress up?" Nina ask as Jane took my hand. " Ok" we walk  to Nina and Jane room, it was purple on one side of the room and black on the other. Me an Nina ran to her closet and pulled out a bunch of dress for Jane.

5 house later

"(Y/n) I'm back and I brought candy." me, Nina and Jane ran down stairs to Jeff and he was chuckling. Jane had a black ball gown on, Nina in a purple dress and I was in a (f/c) fairy dress.

"Big Brother come play with us!" Jeff stopped laughing as the girls smirked at him. He ran as me and my big sisters chased him. this is going to be fun.