Bloody painter mad hatter part 2

Bo pov

Its be 10 years since I took in Alice, slender forgave me for taking her at age 4. He agreed she was to young and sweet to kill. So we raised her as a killer and still goes by the name alice. She became good friend with grinny cat. I'm still her mad hatter but there's s small problem. She's 14 and getting boy crazy. She told me she found a bunch of frat boy by our lake partying and asked her to join them. As soon as she did I stayed by her side at the lake.

"Yo, have a drink babe. Its a party."

I over heard a guy offer her a drink.

"No thank you. I don't drink."

I am glad she smart unlike these girl flirting with every guy here. There this girl Hannah still trying to get me to dance with her. I sigh and got up.

"Sorry not interested. "

I walk up to Alice and take her hand so the guy knows to back off. I knew he drug that drink so he can take her.

"Alice were leaving." she nodded and fallowed.

"Painter, are you ever going to let me date?"

"No, your too young and innocent. I don't want a jerk or pervert being with you." she sighs as we made it back home.

" but not all boys are like that and if they are I'll just kill them."

I snickered a bit, as Alice was with me everybody mistaken me as her big brother. But she does look like me a little and I do spoil and protect her so I guess I am her big brother.

When we got home Alice was getting ready for bed while I was in my bed sketching. As I was getting ready for bed Alice came in with her bunny and pj.

"Alice what's wrong?"

I here that Offender was at the frat party from Ben, and he saw me all grown up. I'm scared to sleep alone so can I sleep with you?"

I for got Offender spy's on young girls he want to take when he gets the chance.

" Come on in, don't worry I won't let him get you."

She smile and got in bed with me. She cuddle close to me and fell a sleep. I gave her a kiss.

"Goodnight my little Alice. "