Happy birthday from splender man part 2

I was in my backyard with my friends dancing. I decided to have a small party with close friends so my dad won't start anything. Mom was at work and dad was drinking.

"Nice party dude. Aren't you glad I help out. I smiled at my friends as they wish me a happy birthday. When it was time to open presents my dead beat dad came out.

"Who the hell are all of you?! I thought I told that brat he can't have his boyfriends over!"

I rolled my eyes at him . My friends got a little uncomfortable.

"Ignore him guys. His just mad because he didn't get any since the date February 29th.

They all started laughing at him to I heard a creepy laugh. I turn around and saw the man from before.

"Your got a great personality child. I'm impressed."

He was carrying balloons, ice cream and presents. He gave them to me to open it but my father snatched it away from me.

"Who the hell are you? And what are you doing at my house!?"

"He a friend old man."

I sass at him. He slapped me in front of everyone and I snapped.

"What you say to me you racha!"

I gave a look.

"Bro hold my earrings."

I gave my earrings to my friend. I grab my birthday bat and start swinging. I kept swinging at him till he was my dad was on the grown bleeding and begging for mercy.

"Did already!"

I ran away from my house all the way to the park. The all man was following me the whole.
I was in my knees looking up at him.

"Are you better now?" He held out his hand.

I nodded and took it. He picked me up.

"Why don't you say with me for a while son."

I just nodded as he carried me away.