my mom rainbow dash

This is my first rainbow factory story so if I mess things up tell me.

------------------------------------------------

My name is Glitter Bug, I am 1 year old baby pony that can already walking and talking. I was out with my aunt sparkles to see the rainbow parade. I spotted all the ponies flying for the show. I could only flutter a bit to see but that was enough time for me to be snatched up by a pony. My aunt screamed for me. I open my to see a rainbow main, I was still a baby so I wasn't scared at all.

" For a baby pony your pretty tuff and cute. Your perfect for. Me and Fluttershy. "

She held me tight and flew out of the city. To the big rainbow factory In a clouds. I soon it was rainbow dash, the fastest and scariest pony alive. As soon as we flew through the window and landed she sat me in a crib.

" Fluttershy I'm home and I brought a surprise.!"

  Another pony walked in kissing rainbow dash.

"Welcome back honey, what's the surprise? "

Rainbow dash. Move from in front of me and smiled.

"We are parents. Her name is glitter bug And we're her new moms."

Fluttershy screamed picking me up cuddling and kissing me. I couldn't help but smile, no one ever did this to me at home.

" Rainbow dash thank for giving us a child. Now I am mommy and That's mom."

I smiled " Mommy, Mom" they both hugged me and put me down. For a nap. I hope mom will teach me how to make rainbows.
________________________

Part 2 coming soon.