little Mary part 2

Mary pov

I am five now and I am learning how to play hide and seek with jack while mom went out for my birthday present .

Mary, Mary quite contrary. Where are you?"

" half a pound of tuppenny rice,
Half a pound of treacle, that's the the way money goes......
Pop goes the weasel!"

I jump on his back singing.

"And quite the weasel you are darling."

He knew I was a pick pocket by the age of two due to me pick pocketing his non-poison candy from him. He started tossing me in the air till mom caught me and smuggling me with kisses.

"Mommy stop! That tickles!"

She stops and hugs me as she sat me down with a president in front of me.

" open it darling you'll love it."

I tore open the box to see a katana that said bloody Mary on it. I brought up a big smile and thank her.

" can I go test it out!? Please! ?"

She nodded and I ran to the magic mirror in the bathroom waiting for some to say my name three times.  At a slumber party on the other side of the mirror a girl lit some candles, turned off the lights, and looked in the mirror.

"Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary. "

I jump through the mirror hearing her scream and slashed her chest quick and left before the lights came back on. I drop on the floor laughing as mom and jack smiled at me proud.

"Excellent work Bloody Mary."