Puppeteer doll part 2

Its been a whole year since my 'death'. I was in a tall tree with my new dad Puppeteer in a grave yard. Both of my dads who thought I was dead came to America to see my grave. They were crying at my grave holding my doll. I wanted to hug them but I couldn't cause they would get angry with grand father plus daddy and papa might kill that gold digging slut before I do. I don't want them to go to jail so tonight I will kill her.

That night I tied my hair back, put on some black eye liner and lip stick, slip on my black T and skirt. I came down stairs where Puppeteer was waiting for me.

"You look beautiful my dear."

I blush as he kissed my forehead and have me a black design dager. I smiled wickedly as we walked out.

We made it to my house where grand father, daddy, papa and that slut were sleeping. I snack through the window straight to my grandfather room where they were sleeping. I walk to the bed to them. Ally woke up staring at me in fear as I covered her mouth.

"You don't belong here. I'm send you back to hell where you belong!" I stab her in her chest as she screams. Grandfather woke up and jumped out of bed looking at me in fear. Daddy and papa ran into the room.

"(Y/n). Y-your alive!"

I look at them as Puppeteer came in next to me. I stare at grandfather anger then at my dads in sadness.

"Papa, daddy. I missed you so much, but I can't come home. I have lost my humanity because of grandfather and i killed Ally because of grandfather.  He will tell the truth but what happened a year ago. I must leave now."

Puppeteer pick me up an went to the window.

" I will always love you both. Good bye."

He jump out the window into a near by tree. We stayed there and listed to grandfather cry the truth as my dads beat him and call the cops. An hour later were home and I was fast asleep in puppeteer arms with a wicked smile on my face.

"I am so proud of you my little doll. You will make a excellent killer one day."

He kiss my head as he carried me up stairs to bed.