◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟕 ⨟ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌﹚

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

In Roseline's dreams,

"Princess!" the black haired man said as he bent down to hug his daughter.

"PAPA!" she said as she run to him and hugged him.

"I miss you Princess. You know that?" he said as he looked at her.

"I mwisswed you two Papa!" the toddler said the kissed his forehead making him laugh.

"Want to play wizard chess." the black haired man said as he lifted up the toddler.

"Wwizwar Chwess!!" the toddler said bouncing.

"Now there's Papa's princess." the man said putting the toddler down.

"This looks like it was before he left....Did he come back?" the older Greenwood asked herself before waking up.

End of dream.

The light blonde got up and did her daily routine then made her way to the common room.

"Morning Ced." she said as she sat down on next to him.

"U-h-Morning Rose."  the older Diggory stummered.

"Do you stummer this much?" the girl asked then giggled.

"Some times." he said scratching the back of his neck.

The two Hufflepuffs talked for a while then left to their respective classes.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"What do you think Harry told that snake?" the younger Lupin asked her friends as she sat on a bench.

"I don't know but he looked like he was edging it on!" the blue eyed boy said.

"I don't think so..." the light blonde said as she lifted her head.

"Why's that Rose?" the older Diggory asked.

"It's something only Celia knows...I really can't tell you...Not right now..." the older Greenwood said then stood up.

"Come on you could tell us." the older Lupin said.

"She said not right now Samuel." His sister glared at him.

"I'll see you guys l-later." she said in a sad tone then walked away.

"Rose.Wait..." the older Diggory was about to say something but she had already disappeared.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The blonde was now in the room she found yesterday night.She picked up one of the pictures and stared at it.

"They would never understand...." she said then sighed then sat on the stool near the piano.She then opened the piano's hatch and found notes in it.

"Wow..." she said as she took the notes out.

"These seem like songs?" she murmured then blew the dust off the papers.

"Talia.J.Rivers..." she said as she looked at the names on the papers.

"Oh...Mal's mom!" exclaimed the girl as she read through the songs.