Chapter Seven.

"Anth what is taking so long!" i said fidgiting in the back of the car worrying about Lauren "Im sorry daisy its saturday , theres traffic everywhere" he replied , i started shaking thinking about the worst case senareo "But what if Lauren's in a Coma i CANT live without my best friend i just cant. What if she d i e s" i said working myself up more and more "Babe just calm down. I bet she just has a few cuts and bruises she will be f i n e." conor replied, it took me a while to realise he called me babe.. we arent even boyfriend and girlfriend but i was in too bad of a state to start a discussion about it. The traffic finally started to move and we got to the hospital in 5 minutes. I jumped out of the car before Anth even had time to stop the engine and ran straight through the doors of the hospital and down the long echoing corridors to find jack standing outside obviously Lauren's room i guessed. I ran straight to him giving him a hug tears streaming down both of our faces. Jack told me everything. "The doctor's wont let me back in there. I got a bit angry and punched one of the machines." he said showing me his hand wrapped up in a bandage. "So whats happened Is she ok?!" i said getting really nervous. "She's fine, She has to stay in over night but i just got so angry because i did this to her." he said sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor, me joining him. At this point Conor and anth had finally caught up with me mainly because i had stopped running. "She's fine." i said looking up at Conor "I told you she would be." he said. smart ass. "So no-one can see her?" i asked Jack leaning my head on his shoulder as Conor watched closley in a protective way. "Yeah but i cant." he said gesturing his bandaged hand. I went into Lauren's room to find her asleep in the bed. I decided i would just wait until she woke up instead of waking her myself.

2 Hours later..

Me and Lauren had just been laughing and remembering funny memories which seemed to cheer us both up. Conor walked in as i was about to ask her what was going on about Jack seeing as i didnt get a chance to ask her what happened after the concert the other night. "Sorry to interupt , but me and Anth are going now daisy and i was wondering if you wanted a lift home?" he asked "Yeah will be out in a second" i replied as Conor held the door open for me. I gave Lauren a hug and told her to call me if she needs anything and left the room with Conor. He grabbed my hand as i was about to walk down the hallway "I know this isnt probably the most appropriate time but its been running through my mind all day so im just going to say it." he blurted out "Yeah...." i asked wondering what in the world he was talking about "Are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" he asked i just looked into his eyes not really sure how to awnser the question "Im not sure, Are we?" i asked looking confused "Ok let me re-phrase that. Daisy will you be my Girlfriend?" he replied. I just stood there in silence not sure what to say, I do really like Conor and everyone says we'd make a good couple...."Y-y-Yes" i blurted out realising how long i had been silent for. Conor leaned towards me and i leaned towards him our lips moving in sinc before we felt some eyes staring at us. We turn around and there are three very angry looking nurses we decide to run to avoid getting into trouble.

Thankyou everyone who has been reading this Fanfic i cant beleive we are at 260 reads already! I know it doesnt sound like much but its alot to me! Anyway sorry this wasnt a very long chapter but im going to write another one straight after i publish this but im not sure when i will upload it.... ANYWAYS i know everyone will enjoy the next chapter so carry on reading!