Chapter Eight.

Turns out that when Jack crashed the car the wall it hit was on Lauren's side so she has a cracked rib meaning she had to stay in hospital for the whole week. It was so boring even though i was with Conor and Jack the whole time i missed my best friend.

three days earlier....

"Daisy! C'mon you have got to cheer up." Conor said sitting down next to me on my sofa "I dont want to cheer up." i said snapping at him a little making me feel a little bit bad "Lauren's fine we all know that she just needs to stay in hospital to rest" he said trying to be sympathetic "Thats not the point, life is so boring without her." i replied. I looked at conor seeing he was a little bit hurt by the comment i just made "Im sorry babe you know what i mean" i said cuddling up to him "Yeah i know" he said rubbing my back "Where's Jack anyway?" i asked "He's at the hospital." he replied carefully "WHAT. HE TOLD ME NO-ONE WAS ALOUD TO GO!?!" I shouted sitting up and looking at Conor "He's gone to ask Lauren to be his Girlfriend its nothing to keep you away i promise" i replied trying to calm me down "Oh....Awwwrrrr!!!" i replied a smile then spreading across my face as i cuddled back up to him.

I heard some keys go into the door that could only be two people Lauren or Jack. A burst of excitment ran through my body hoping that the hospital had let her Come home. It was Jack. "Hey Guys" he said coming into the living room and sitting on the other sofa with a huge smile on his face "I take it Lauren said yes then?" i laughed "Yeeeeeeeeah" he said i ran over and jumped on him giving him a huge hug "Yaaaaaaaaay! Omg if you and Lauren get married i will be your Sister!!" i said getting a bit carried away "Not just yet ay?" he replied laughing "and if you get her pregnant i will kick your ass" Conor added "Likewise." Jack replied looking at me and winking. I just rolled my eyes and went back to cuddle up with Conor. He sniffed into the air.."Did you bring home Nando's?!?!?!" Conor asked getting excited "Yeah you guys want some?" he asked getting up and taking the bag of food into the kitchen "Deffinetly." we both replied at the same time , following him and the sweet smell of Chicken.

"So did the hospital say anything to you about when she can come home?" i asked Jack when we had all finnished eating. "Yep they said she can come out tomorrow!" he replied "OH MY GOD YAAY!!! I GET MY BESTFRIEND BACK!!" I replied getting up and Dancing around the living room before going upstairs.

Conor's P.O.V

"OH MY GOD YAAY!!! I GET MY BESTFRIEND BACK!!" Daisy shouted before doing a adorable little dance before going upstairs. "So you and Daisy Huh?" Jack asked me "Yep" ephasising the 'P' "Since when?" he added "Um the other day at the hospital" i replied with a huge smile on my face remembering the moment she said Yes. "Why am i just finding out now?!" he said "Because your so crazy about Lauren you didnt even notice." i joked "Very Funny. We should all go on a double date?!" he added "Sure! How about tomorrow so Lauren has something to look forward to when she comes out of hospital?" "Awesome! Hang on... DAISY!!!" Jack shouted at the top of his voice "WHAT?!?!" I heard daisy shout from upstairs "DOUBLE DATE TOMORROW OK!?" He shouted back "WITH WHO?!" She replied... She's deffinetly Blonde..."WELL ARE YOU DATING ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN CONOR?!" Jack rolled his eyes "OH YEAH...RIGHT OKAY!" She replied and then it finally went quiet.