Chapter One.

*Beep Beep* I was woken up to the sound of my phone ringing stuck to the side of my face. Peeling it off i saw a incoming call, It was one of my best friends 'Jack Maynard'. "What do you want jack." i moaned he never phones me at this time in the morning unless he wants something or a lift somewhere. "Well arent we in a good mood! and nothing major its just that Conor is coming back home today to perform at the brighton dome in town and he's given me 4 VIP tickets Mainly for me and you but he said for us to bring two people so i will bring Bertie if you want to bring Lauren maybe?" of course Jack would invite Lauren, they have had crushes on eachother since they were 13 "Sure sounds great i guess im driving yet again" i mumbled down the phone trying not to fall back asleep "Actually if we go early with Conor then his driver will pick us all up and take us for around half four so he can do sound check and all" Jack explained "Amazin' we can all get crunk tonight then asuming there's a after party?" i said laughing. "Yeah deffinetly Conor already thought of that! Yeah so um do you think Lauren will deffinetly Come?" He asked as i jumped out of bed and made my way downstairs to switch on the kettle. "Why dont you jsut ask her out Jack and im sure she will" i said trying to re-asure him "Because every time i go to do it i get nervous , start shaking then look like a idiot" he explained. "What! THE Jack Maynard getting Nervous?!" i joked "Yeah i know right who would of thought?!" he laughed at me down the phone "Anyway i have to go now Mum's panicking because Conor's on his way now and she is getting ready" he said. "Yeah okay see you later Byeeeeeeee!" i shouted before hanging up.

Right today is devoted to preparing for the concert tonight. I quickly text Lauren and within two minunets she had replied saying count her in. I then texted Jack and made sure he was ok and not going into a mad panic. For some reason i was nervous the last time me and Conor hung out was last summer. We spent the whole day at the beach and did quite alot of flirting but nothing was intended. For some reason it all just came naturally like there was a sudden connection between us. Tonight had to be perfect down to every detail including how my mascara was applied and how my long blonde hair was curled. I lead on my bed wondering how i could set Jack and Lauren up wilst sipping a cup of coffee when i was interupted by a text from Conor: 'Hey Daisy! Jack just told me your coming to the show and party tonight! Cant wait to catch up ;) x' OK Maybe i didnt need to worry so much. Hopefully it will be as if nothing happened last summer.

2 hours later it was time to get ready. I curled my hair so it was in beachy waves and came just above my belly button and did my makeup as nice as i could. I then put on this outfit (Picture in the sidebar.)  Before i knew it there was a knock at my front door. It was Lauren who looked suprisingly Girly for once. "Are you ready? Jack just texted me saying the drivers at their house and everyones ready there so they are waiting on us, do i look ok you look lush! I didnt know what to do so i just ran over here as soon as i got the text so we could go over to their's together." She said speaking incredibly fast which is what she did when she was excited. "OK Lauren first of all Breathe." she let out a deep breath "Ok sorry im just excited" "Yeah i can tell and yes im ready lets go" i said grabbing her wrist and running down the street. We all lived close together which is lucky in times like these i guess. When we got to Conor's we just walked straight in and went into the living room where Jack was sat on the sofa on his phone. He was probably taking pictures of himself, i wouldnt be suprised. When we came through the door his jaw dropped "Urh who you looking at Jack?" i asked "Both of you! You two look amazing!" he said before sitting back down on the sofa as i went over and sat next to him. Conor came into the living room 5 minunets later and looked at me as his jaw dropped just like Jack's. I guess i looked nice then. "Daisy you look amazing!" he said giving me a hug it has been a year but i dont think i've changed that much. "Are we ready to go then?" Conor asked me , Lauren and Jack who had become Close and were know taking pictures together. "Yeah Lets go!" Jack said going out the front door first followed by Lauren leaving me and Conor in the room as i grabbed my bag and threw in my phone and keys. Conor grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes before saying "Im glad your here" hugging me again and walking out the door together and climbing into the car.