Chapter Twenty.

Tonight is Jack and Conor's birthday party, it was ment to be last night but after the argument between me and Conor they decided to let us have a day apart to calm down.

"Lauren?!" "Yeah?!" "Can you zip my dress up for me please?" I asked as I ran into her room at my house where we were getting ready , "thankyooouuu!" I said as she zipped up my dress. I was wearing a simple black mini skirt with the normal necklace that Conor got me as I never take it off , a rose gold watch and some nude heels. "Awr you look Lush dais'!" She said as I sat down at her vanity and began to do my makeup "thanks! So do you!" "So are you nervous?" She said Sitting on her bed curling her hair "for what?" I giggled "you know seeing Conor after the argument" "yeah I guess but he's probably going to go home with some girl anyway. Probably the girl he cheated on me with" "don't think that way babe I'm sure It will be fine I will even bet that you will get back together!" "Urgh I don't know about that we will have to see" I laughed

When we finally got the party it was packed, the usual people were there. Our friends from school and then there was Rita, Justin , The boys from the Wanted and one direction , Cher Lloyd and Cara Delevigne who must of come with Rita as I don't remember her ever socialising with Jack or Conor. When Jack saw us come through the door he excused himself from his mates and came over to us, kissing Lauren before giving me a big hug "I'm glad you came Daisy" "why wouldn't I?!' I giggled "well you know the whole thing with you and Conor I'm just glad it didn't stop you from coming and having a good time!" "Thanks! So drinks?" I asked as they nodded eagerly before I made my way to the bar.

"Can I get 3 Vodka and comes please" I asked the barman about to put my card in the reader before someone's hand covered the slot "ill pay for these thankyou" I turned around to see Conor standing there looking very handsome , no Daisy no. He cheated on you twice, he's not worth it. "I don't think that's necessary Conor" "So your still like this huh?" "Get a grip please Conor" I laughed as I payed for the drinks and pushed past , meeting Lauren in the VIP section and sitting down. Little did I know Conor had followed me. "Daisy hear me out" "Conor no. When are you going to face the fact that when you have a girlfriend you don't cheat on her at all for starters let alone twice. Now let me have a good night and please don't bother me again." I turned away to talk to Lauren "But I love you." I Bowed my head and then turned back to him "obviously not enough to keep me by your side, I love you too but there's no point in being in this relationship if you go sleeping with other girls now leave. Me. Alone." I got up and walked into the bathroom. Standing infront of the mirror staring at myself. Why did Conor cheat on me again? Is it my fault? No. It can't be. I love him with everything I am but I obviously don't mean as much to him. Just property. A title if you will. Conor Maynards girlfriend. Correction. EX girlfriend. If I didn't have my family and friends now I wouldn't have a reason to live. I would go back I drinking , getting injured every other day. Passing out regularly. I need to do something to make him see clearly. Something dramatic. But what.. I wouldn't want to hurt him.. Anyone for that matter, but something has to be done. Maybe I could pull a Taylor swift and publicly humiliate him on worldwide television.. That's a bit extreme. Maybe a new boyfriend? Maybe even just a hook up. But I don't want to make the wrong impression. My label would kill me, I could change my style.. That would make him realise i don't care anymore.. That's what I'm going to do. First thing tomorrow I'm calling the glam squad to a meeting. Maybe not first thing.. I can feel the vodka going to my head already.

Sorry it's such a short chapter I'm just really busy ATM! I read your comments as soon as they come through and I love seeing your guys' reactions! I'm thinking of getting them back together? Maybe? I'm not sure! Let me know what you think!!