Chapter three.

I must of gotten home some how because i woke up in my bed still in my dress to my phone buzzing.. it was Jack. He's making a habit of calling me to wake me up now. "Hey" i groaned sitting up a realizing just how bad my hangover really was. "You need to come over." he said quickly "Umm i was planning on recovering from last night to be honest jack why do i need to come over at...." i looked at my clock "Six thirty in the morning?!!!!!" "Conor needs to talk to you" He said before cutting me off and hanging up "Ugh rude!" i said to myself climbing out of bed , tying my hair in a messy bun , throwing on some skinny jeans , purple trainers and a sweatshirt before heading out the door putting my sunglasses on so i didnt kill myself walking out in the daylight in this state.

When i got to Conor's i just walked in to find Jack lead on the sofa... in the same state i was in so i went and led next to him "I hate hangovers" i moaned snuggling into him trying to keep warm "Your not the only one." Conor came down the stairs just as i was getting up to go and make a drink in the kitchen "Um Daisy can i speak to you in the kitchen?" He said looking just as rough as me and Jack. "Sure" i said shuffling across the tiles. "Whats this about Conor dont make it too long i feel like im dying as it is" i said sitting at the table. "Well last night do you remember any of it?" he asked scratching his head "Yeah i remember Harrys styles grabbed my ass and i made out with you. Fucking epic." i said sarcasticly. "Uh yeah well uh about that i was thinking about last summer and last night and well uh will you basically erm go on a date with me?" he looked nervous but i dont want to go through this again we are just friends. "Conor im sorry." i said before walking out the front door and running back to my house.

3 hours later...

My phone has been going crazy all day from Conor ringing me and texting me. I feel so bad i just cant talk to him i feel like i need to avoid the situation even though i know it wont make it any better it will just make it worse. A girls night is needed.

CONOR'S P.O.V:

3 hours earlier....

What just happened.. I dont understand , we spent all summer together down at the beach and we made out last night but she isnt willing to see if we can take it any further. I need to take this issue into my own hands. I went upstairs to find a hungover Lauren lead in Jacks bed on her phone so i went in a knocked on the door "Uh Lauren i need your help with something?".

OOOOOOH CLIFFHANGER......Sorry im just excited..... o.O