Chapter Four.

Daisy's P.O.V:

I was so excited for Tonight , turns out Lauren had to go away with her Family for 2 weeks to see distant relatives which made me so upset but instead Jack's coming round and we are going to watch Movies all night. Hopefully he brings food im starving!

A few minunets later there was a knock at the door and there was Jack he didnt look happy. My smile dropped when i saw Conor standing behind him. "Urgh Jack really?!" i said making sure Conor could hear me as i walked into my house. "Im sorry i was heading for the door , He saw me and he followed me here refusing to stay at home." he explained. "Conor what do you want?" i asked him. "Daisy can i talk to you alone?" he awnsered me going a bit red. "Urgh fine but im giving you two minunets before you have to leave." i said walking into the hallway with Conor leaving Jack sat on the sofa on his phone not paying attention to anything going on around him.

"Daisy just listen to me. I know we were both drunk last night but if you didnt like me in this way one single bit then you wouldnt of Kissed me either way. And remeber last summer? We both flirted and nearly kissed at the beach and we were Both sober so atleast let me take you on a date and if you still dont feel any differently then we can just stay friends and go on like nothing Happened." he explained, i could see it in his eyes he ment everything he said. "Fine we Go on a date and if it goes well the we will see what happens BUT if i dont feel anything then we will just stay friends" i said "Of course" he replied before giving me a hug and walking out the door. When i walked back into the living room and dived on Jack "What film we watching then?!" i said both of us laughing.

the next day....

I woke up to my Phone buzzing next to me again , i expected it to be Jack continuing with his Habit but it was the other Maynard Brother. Conor. 'Hey , how about that Date today then? Pick you up in a hour :) Dress Fancy....;) x' I got butterflies in my stomach ... Maybe this was going to be better than i had thought.