Chapter Twenty Four

I shuddered and quickly sat up in a bed.... Conors bed... I looked around to see him asleep next to me. Was that all just a dream? No Homesickness.. and even better.. No car accident? Conors eyes fluttered open "Whats wrong babe?" he moaned, dear god sleepy voice "Just a bad dream thats all" "Awr come here" He said snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me into a close cuddle underneath the duvet. "What was the dream about?" he said holding his head up by leaning on his elbow, moving a peice of hair out of my face "I dreamt that you were really homesick, then on the way to seeing you after work you were in a serious car accident" a single tear rolled down my face "Hey hey hey its alright im here, im fine see look at me Dais'" I looked up wiping my tear away "Im fine see! it was just a dream" he kissed me gently. Our foreheads were touching as he looking into my eyes "Con?" "Yeah?" "You know you promised not to ever leave me?" "Yeah" "Please dont ever break that promise" "Never." he kissed me again before i closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

I woke back up at 9am to Conor singing in the shower, personally i find his voice so relaxing. I jumped out of bed and put on one of his T-shirts over my underwear. I went downstairs and made myself a coffee whilst sitting at the island on the Laptop responding to some people on twitter. Got to keep the fans happy!

@OfficialDaisyAndrews: Good morning everyone hope your day has been awesome so far! Might do a twitcam with a certain someone later on tonight? More details to come..

after a huge wave of responses came through i thought i'd tweet again.

@OfficialDaisyAndrews: Ok guys you want a Twitcam with me and Conor? I want you all to trend WORLDWIDE #DaisyandConorTwitcam by 6pm tonight GO GO GO!

Conor came downstairs and into the kitchen and sat next to me playing on his phone "Hey babe" he said "Hey, im doing a twitcam later on tonight if you want to join" "By the looks of it i kind of have to" he laughed showing me his phone which had my tweets up on it "Sorry!" i giggled "But i knew you would say yes so i just tweeted it anyway" he rolled his eyes jokingly and laughed "What are you up to today then?" he asked "Nothing i have the day off today but im busy all day tomorrow" "Does that mean we can go to Nando's?!?!" he got so excited "Yeah sure" i giggled "But i think you should go and get changed because only im aloud to enjoy this view" he commented pointing at the t-shirt which was a little short so you could see the bottom of my black lace panties. "Oh is that so?!" i giggled standing infront of him with my hands on my hips , he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist "Yep" popping the 'p' he kissed me more passionatly than normal "Now go and get changed otherwise we wont be going anywhere" he laughed and slapped my bum as i turned around "Conor!!!" i giggled before running up the stairs.

I changed into a pair of black hotpant shorts, a White flowy vest top, a Khaki and Black leather Jacket unbuttoned, the black beanie from Conors store and a Black and white pair of converse along with the Necklace Conor bought me, a Gold watch and a gold clutch that i threw some money, my phone and lipgloss into.

I walked down the stairs and back into the kitchen "Better my dear?" i said sarcasticly "Not for me" he winked "Ooooh your in one of those moods arent you babe" i giggled dragging him out the front door and to his car. Even though there were papparazzi outside the gate he pressed me gently up against the side of the car leaning his forehead on mine "Con theres paps watching us" i whispered "I dont care" he kissed me like before, i felt his tounge nip at my bottom lip "Not now, when we get back" i winked moving away from his grip and climbing into the car , when he got in he looked at me with puppy dog eyes "Do you really have to tease me Daisy" i smirked at his comment "Yep" i said as he started the engine and drove away from the drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YESSS IT WAS JUST A DREAM! And you can all breathe now! hahaha! Anyway onto a more serious note; after high demand im going to do a Sequel! BUT what do you guys think should help end this fan fiction and help kick start the sequel? Let me know in the comments!