Chapter Two.

"Where's this party gunna be afterwards then Con?" Lauren asked im suprised she's managed to contain her excitment and speak like a normal person for more than 5 minunets of the night. "Its at a random Club down the road from the Dome , i tried to get the biggest one i could find. Alot of people are Coming." I could see Lauren bubbling to the brim ready to burst at any second i looked at her and gave her a face which she new ment 'You will make yourself look like a idiot if your not careful' so she slouched back into her seat and continued typing on her phone.

When we got to the dome we were greeted by Ross, Tonez , Drew and Conor's manager who was looking quite serious while the Lads were just messing about with their Guitars and Drums waiting for Conor to get there. I went straight for tonez as he was already stood up with his arms wide open waiting for a hug from me, Then Ross then Drew. But they were soon busy involved in a sound check and getting ready for the night. Me , Lauren and Jack chilled backstage while Conor was warming up and finnishing off getting ready. I was sat on Jack's lap but re-assured Lauren that it was just a friendly thing. I jumped up and went to the stage to poke my head round the Corner to see how many people were in the audience. It was jam packed , i went and asked Conor how many people were out there and he told me it was S o l d  o u t, I felt nervous for Conor. I went back to the dressing rooms and sat with Lauren and Jack again. When Conor went up on stage im suprised that Conor didnt go deaf from all of those girls screaming so loud when he got on. He started off with Animal and the crowd went wild , Me , Jack and Lauren were all dancing with Vodka drinks in our hands messing about.

A hour and a half later...

Conor you were Amazing! I said as he came out and flopped down onto the sofa in his dressing room i followed behind him still with my 5th drink in my hand. Tonight was going to me Crazy. Conor called me over to sit next to him on the sofa so i went over and flopped down aswell. He put his hand on my leg and looked at me "Your the only girl i want tonight" he said but after a few drinks to me it came across as a joke "Ahahaha! Oh Conor you do make me Laugh!" I said Getting up and grabbing a change of Clothes to get dressed into for tonight before we leave for the club.

When we got to the club it was only us there as we got there early to make sure we were ready. Me and Lauren Went straight for the dance floor while Jack and Conor went and ordered the first load of drinks for us seeing as it was a open Bar. They ordered 8 Shots so we all had two each after everyone downed it Jack and Conor went and sat in the VIP Area while me and Lauren carried on dancing. Everytime i looked over Conor was looking at me and downing another drink. Me and Lauren were dancing away after 4 shots and a glass of Jack each, People were pouring in a before i knew it i was standing there taking pictures with One direction , The wanted , Justin Bieber and loads more. The floor was filled and all of a sudden i felt someones arms wrap around my waist as i was dancing i turn around to see conor stood there. I decided why not dance with him , its not like we are doing anything. 10 Minunets later i found myself making out with Conor in the corner of the club but i was interupted by Lauren grabbing my wrist and pulling me away. Conor on the other side of my grabbed my other wrist "I'll be right back" i said before he winked and let go. I was dragged into the Bathrooms by a drunk Lauren who said she was leaving with Jack , i didnt even bother asking where they were going but i told her to be careful not to get caught by papparazzi otherwise it will be all over the internet in a few hours. She nodded gave me a hug and ran out of the bathroom , Christian Loubitouns in hand and going to find Jack.

I stumbled out of the bathroom myself trying not to fall over , unfortunatly i tripped on they way out but was lucking caught by someone i look up and find Conor staring down at me this couldnt go any further. I had already made a mistake of making out with him i couldnt go home with him. "Conor im sorry i cant" i said as Conor began leaning in. I grabbed my bag took of my shoes and jumped in the closest taxi i could find to take me home.