Chapter Twenty one.

Conor's P.O.V

And with that she disappeared through the crowd and into the bathrooms "Conor!!" I heard my name being shouted, I turn around to see Rita coming towards me "Rita! How are you?" I asked "I'm doing great thanks, I'm sorry to hear about you and Daisy" "it's fine, it was my fault so.." It only just hit me that I'd lost daisy... Again...and it was all my fault... "Awr come on Con don't put yourself down not tonight atleast! It's your birthday party this is ment to be the night you get crunk and have the best night ever!" I just laughed gave her a hug and went back to my friends.

Daisy's P.O.V

4 months later...

"5, 6 , 7 , 8" that was the only thing i have heard all morning. We are practicing choreography for my tour and it's killing me. My makeover went well. We didn't make too many changes , me and the glam squad spent a day trying out new hairstyles, makeup looks and fashion. I haven't seen Conor since the party... I feel like there's a empty space inside of me that needs to be filled, I just want him back. I was knocked out of my daydream about Conor by Kim "Hey daisy, are you coming to Starbucks with us?" I nodded and picked up my bag following them out the door. Luckily Starbucks is next door so we won't get mobbed by fans.

"Thankyou!" I said to the cashier as she passed me my drink, I heard a wolf whistle coming from behind me. I turn around to see Jack and Alex sat at a table in the corner smiling at me. "OH MY GOSH!!!!!" I said running over and being squished into a big hug from both of them "I've missed you guys so much!!" "Awr we've missed you too!" "So what are you guys doing in Lon- oh..." I remembered that Conor lives here too. "Is here?" I asked tapping my thumbs at the top of my coffee cup, the nodded nervously "hey daisy" I turn around to see Conor stood there look h . o . t "hi, well it was great seeing you guys, I will be back in Brighton next month so I will see you then" I waved and started to walk away when Conor held my shoulder "daisy wait," "please don't cause a scene con" I turned back around "I'm not just come over to mine tonight, please? I miss you daisy your all I can think about day and night. I've even had to take tablets to make me less depressed, don't tell me you don't love me anymore daisy please dont" "I'm not doing this here Conor, I will be at yours after rehearsals at about 5" I walked out of Starbucks walking past the window next to their table, as I did Conor sent a wink my way making me blush. That boy will be the death of me.