Chapter Six.

Once i was ready and looking acceptible enough too see Conor he was already downstairs waititng for me. I ran down to the living room and jumped onto the sofa scaring him "Im Ready!" i said smiling at him "About time! But you look beautiful as normal!" he said giving me a quick kiss. "So can you tell me where we are going?" i asked bouncing on the sofa being very excitable. "Well you havent seen my tour bus yet so i thought we would go hang out there for a bit with the Lads and order food?" he replied "Sure!" "Great so should we go now?" he asked me standing up and holding has hand out to help me up off of the Sofa. "Yeah let me just grab my bag" i awnsered grabbing my bag along with my phone , keys and about £50 because the boys eat alot...

When we got to the bus it was still round the back of the Brighton Dome from the other night but Conor has had a few days off. "Ladies first!" Conor said gesturing me up the steps and into the bus. "Daisy!!!!" George, Tonez, Ross, Drew and Emlyn all shouted as the engulfed me in a bone crushing hug "Ugh boys i've missed you but im slowly dying here!" i said and they all quickly let go "Whats all this noise then!" i here a voice ... a very well known american accent... ANTH!  "OH MY GOD ANTH!!!" i said jumping on him as we exchanged hugs "Daisy! I havent seen you in aaages!" he said "Woah you've changed! But in a good way... A very good way" he added looking my up and down before he was interupted by Conor punching him in the arm "Ouch! Sorry man cant help it!" he said smiling at Conor and then at me before joining the rest of the lads who at this point had continued their game of FIFA. Conor and me went and got a few beers each and sat down on the sofa to watch the game when my Phone started going crazy. So much that even the boys started moaning about the sound... "Con its Jack..." i said before picking up the phone call with a worried looking Conor following me outside to see whats going on.

"Hey Jack whats going on?!"

"Im so sorry Daisy its Lauren i was driving and we were messing about singing and all that stuff and i lost controll of the wheel and i crashed im fine but lauren is in hospital."

"Oh my gosh dont worry Jack we will be there in 10 Minuntes."

"MmKay bye"

I turned around to Conor and my eyes filled up with tears. He ran over to me giving me a huge hug. "Daisy what is it , whats happened?!" he said in a mad panic "Its Jack and Lauren. Jack crashed the car while they were being their goofy selves and Jack is fine but Lauren's in Hospital and we need to go now." "Im sorry but we've both been drinking i cant drive" he said looking even more worried. Anth at this point had come out of the bus "I can drive you both? I've only had one drink im good to go." he said as we all looked at each other and went towards anths car and headed to the hospital.

Note to anyone Who's reading..: Sorry this was such a small Chapter but im slowly running out of idea's to put into this fanfic. Please comment and tell me what types of things you'd like to see!xo