Chapter Fourteen

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO READ! Ok so I accidentally deleted chapter thirteen so I had to re-write it so please go back and read it again as I made some changes!

"Yes." she replied "Really?!" i was so excited but i needed to check that she was serious "Yeah i missed you Con" she said hugging me "I missed you too" i looked at her and kissed her before Lauren came back in "Oh sorr- Awwwrrrr!" she said me and daisy both laughed "Does this mean your back together?!" she added "Yeah i just cant say no" Daisy joked "oh my god yay! Can we all go out tonight please! please!" Lauren said getting really excited. Daisy looked at me giving me the 'Its up to you' look "Um Sure? Should we go out in Brighton on London? If we go out in London we will all just crash at my house afterwards?" "Yeah lets go out in london!" both Lauren and Daisy said at the same time. They are way more like sisters than best friends. "Lets go tell Jack then drive down? I havent seen Jack in months!" Daisy said "Yeah c'mon." we all left the dressing room once daisy had got all of her stuff together.

2 hours later...

Daisy's P.O.V:

I was stood infront of the mirror wearing a pair of Pink studded hot pants with a Jack daniels low sides vest with a pink Bandeau top underneath along with a pair of Stilleto ankle boots. My hair was done into a neat bun ontop of my hair and my Eye makeup was perfet bringing out the blue in my eyes. I also sported a red lip to pull the look together. I turned around to see Conor leaning on the door frame staring at me "Hey" he said smiling cheekily at me "How long have you been stood there?" i asked giggling "A while but your so beautiful so i dont mind looking at you" "Oh is that so" i replied giggling again as he came over and held my waist genlty , I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me gently "You have my lipstick on your lips now Con" i said giggling and wiping it away "Its worth it" he smiled "Wheres Jack and Lauren?" i said still with my arms around conors neck "Downstairs snogging so i came up here to see you" he replied leaning in again. Our lips were barely touching "Your perfect you know that?" he said before kissing me again. We were iteruputed minutes later by the sound of Jack shouting from the bottom of the stairs "Stop snogging and come downstairs we want to go!" we both laughed "Coming!" i shouted back "Awwrr do we really have to cant we just stay here" he said gripping onto my waist more "Im afraid not tonight babe we can stay in tomorrow night though?" i said giggling as Conor pouted "Come on" i said dragging him out the door by his hand and down the stairs "Woaah" Jack said looking at me "Keep your eyes on your own girl Jack" Conor spoke up from behind me "Cant help it if your Girlfriend looks hot!" i just rolled my eyes and brushed off the comment making a mental note to stay away from Jack once he has had a few drinks tonight "Woah Lauren you look amazing" i said as she came out of the living room and Jack put his arm around her waist."See Daisy your hot.." Jack began to speak. Lauren gave him a glare and i giggled quietly as Conor hugged me from behind. "BUT My girlfriend is way Hotter" he said releiving the Tension in the room "Nice save babe" Lauren said kissing Jack "But i could quite easily prove your wrong" Conor said from behind me "Right before this turns into a fight lets go and have a good time ay?" i said Laughing as i moved away from Conors grip and walked out the door with Lauren.

When we got to the Club all of our friends were already there including Rita Ora who i have become close to since being signed. She was standing at the bar so i went up and joined her leaving Conor with the boys "Hey!" i said to her "Omg Daisy hey! How have you been!" she said greeting me with a hug "Im great actually thanks how about you?" "Amazing as always! Eerm Daisy i dont mean to ruin you night but look who just walked in" puzzled, i turn around to see Conor, Jack , Lauren and the rest of the boys walking in "Oh Rita dont worry about that" i said laughing at the ground "Are you two back together or something?!" she said getting excited "Yeah we got back together this morning" i said with the biggest smile on my face ever "Oh my gosh im so happy for you!" she replied giving me a hug "Now you go and have a good night with him!" "Thankyou i will do!" i said getting mine and Conors drinks and walking up to the VIP section where he was sitting. I put our drinks on the table and sat on his lap sideways "Hey beautiful" he said "Hey! I got us drinks and Rita's up there if you want to go and say hey" i replied "Thanks and naa i'd rather stay here with you" he said before kissing me "Get a room you guys!" Most of the boys shouted over the music. We both just laughed as all of us got up to go and Dance.