Chapter Twenty six

Yeah, yeah sure I will be there , deffinetly! Thankyou so much see you then! Was all I heard as daisy was speaking in the phone to her management. "What was that about?" I asked taking a bit of a apple "Oh I've been invited to the Pitch perfect premier! I'm going to go and get my hair and nails done ok baby?" "Yeah that's fine by me, is Lauren going too?" I asked throwing the apple core into a bin across the room raising my hands in victory that it actually went in "yeah we will be back in about 2 or 3 hours, love you!" "Love you too" I shouted as she walked out the door. Jack came running back into the kitchen. "What do I do Conor this whole situation is driving me mad! I'm sweating and I'm pretty sure any second my hair is going to start to fall out!" I rolled my eyes "come on jack your over reacting!" "Oh I'm overreacting! What would you say if I told you daisy was pregnant!" "Well she's not, but if the time was right and I knew we were ready then I would be happy." "But that's the thing Conor I'm not ready to have this baby!" "Jack. You need to tell Lauren this. What good is it going to do telling me?!" I told him "it's not going to do any good telling anyone! Lauren is going to be crushed and I'm going to be a 19 year old dad." He sat down on a stool and put his head in his hands "right that's it I'm doing it for you, Lauren needs to know this jack!" I shouted before getting my phone out and dialling Lauren's number "wait wait and it's too late" he said just as Lauren picked up on speaker phone "no I'm not buying you guys nandos" I rolled my eyes "No it's not that. I know this isn't probably the best way to say this to you but Jack isn't ready." I just let it all pour out "ready for what?" "Lauren. Jack isn't ready to be a dad." The line went quiet "laur?" "Mm" "your going to need to answer because Im not good at being in awkward situations and you could cut the tension with a knife right now love" jack rolled his eyes "Babe?!" I heard daisy shout "Yeah" "Um Lauren's crying and just staring at the road ahead so I'm just going to drive home ok?" "Are you coming back here or going to your house?" "I will drive her back to mine and Lauren's and try and sort her out" "alright love you" "love you too". That was it. That was the end of the conversation that had to be said. Jack was going to be a dad. His unmade plans were slowly unraveling infront of him possibly tearing up his future right there and then, month by month. As for Lauren, her heart was shattered. Her turn of almost every girls dream was just ruined. The dream of having the perfect family.

3 months later.....

"Happy birthday to you!" The whole crowd of people at Daisy's birthday party sang as she blew out her candles. We stood next to the cake and smiled as a load of flashes went of around us taking pictures. "Con where's Jack and Lauren?" "Well Lauren is over there dancing , it's not like you can miss her she's about to explode with a baby any minute and Jack is sat over there in the corner watching her" we laughed "I'm going to go and talk to Jack I mean it's been three months" I nodded and kissed her passionately shooting her a wink before she walked off.

Five minutes later Daisy came back "he is a complete mess inside babe he needs her as much as she needs him" "deffinetly, I will be right back ok" I said before walking to the dj on the stage. "Alright alright ladies and gents we have The wonderful mr Maynard here to make a announcement so would the birthday girl please come on stage!" The dj shouted into the mic. Daisy appeared on stage standing next to me as I was handed the mic "Daisy, you are the most perfect girl I have ever met and I'm so glad that we were together that last summer before I left for my tour otherwise I don't think we would be here right now. We've had alot of ups and downs as everyone here knows but what's important is that we have each other and everyone in this room knows how much I love you. So.. Daisy Vanessa Andrews. Will you marry me?" I got down on one knee and pulled out the blue box and revealing the ring , everyone in the room was silent. Daisy was crying. "Yes of course!" She smiled thank goodness they were tears of happiness I put the ring on her finger. I stood up and kissed her. The whole room was clapping. Our parents and our siblings all ran up on stage and have us each a huge hug. Of course our mums were crying. This was the start of mine and Daisy's fairy tale. Daisy was my princess and as for me...

Well. I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

---------------------------------------------

Thankyou so much for reading! That is the FINAL chapter of this fanfiction but there is A SEQUEL! I've already started writing it and I will post the first chapter on may 1st!