Chapter Sixteen.

"Conor i mean it!" i said trying to hold in the laughter whilst sitting on the sofa with him, my legs stretched out across the sofa next to him "I don't see what the problem is!" he said trying to hold in the laughter aswell "If you say on Alan Carr tomorrow night that i have a nice ass i will kill you!" i said accidentally letting the laughter out "See if you find it funny everyone else will!!" "But i can see it now Conor, on all of the magazines 'Conor Maynard says Girlfriend Daisy has a Nice ass'" i added walking into the kitchen once the movie had ended closley followed by Conor "Ok fine i wont say it!" he said sitting on a stool holding his hands up in surrender "Daisy can i talk to you in all seriousness?" his face had turned very serious, so i took the initiative and sat on the bar stool opposite him "Yeah sure" "How long has it been since you've seen your Family?" i let out a deep sigh, i knew what was coming "About 3 years." his eyes grew wide "Well why dont you try and get back in touch with them?" "Because the last time i saw them was a few days after we broke up, i was drinking alot as you know and i told them all to go to hell and i haven't even told them i was signed but they probably know from being on the radio and tv and stuff" i said playing with a random pen that was infront of me "Maybe we should invite them out for dinner to you know put old issues behind you all. Im sure it will make you so much happier." he said looking into my eyes, urgh i cant say anything negative with those eyes looking at me "But I'm happy enough, i have you." he smiled at me and held my hand over the table "Please Daisy. Your parents don't even know we are back together yet." "Will you be there with me?" he nodded "The entire time" he replied "Fine. But you have to call them for me." i said handing him my phone.

I left the room as Conor dialed my mum's number. I was shaking. I decided to just sit in the living room and wait for the conversation to be over. It was about a hour before Conor came to find me "Babe?!" i heard being shouted from down the hall "In the living room!" i shouted back "How bad was it?" i asked as he came and sat next to me as i rested my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around my waist pulling my in close "Well your mum is still upset with you but agreed to the dinner pretty easily but your dad was tough, he is still really really angry with you but wants to talk to you." he explained, i just nodded along "What about David and Becka?" i asked about my older brother and sister. "They were fine and aren't angry or upset with you at all they just want to see you" i let out a sigh of relief. My Brother and sister have been my best friends growing up, they aren't like your average siblings. They never really picked on me or made me upset they were more like friends than siblings. "So whens the dinner?" i asked "Tonight." he replied carefully "T-T-Tonight?!" i said sitting up and looking at him "Yeah but its going to be fine i will be there sat right next to you and if anything goes wrong we will either resolve the problem or leave." i nodded and cuddled back up to him trying to get the thought of seeing my family tonight out of my mind.