Chapter twenty two.

It was finally the end of rehersals and I was, hot, sweaty and pretty sure my makeup had come off completely. There's no way I'm going to Conor's like this, I want him back I don't want him to run away.

To Conor:

Hey! It's Daisy.. Not sure if you've deleted my number or not so yeah? Anyway I just finished work and I will be over in about a hour and a half.

I quickly typed as I got into a cab.

From Conor:

Wassup, of course I haven't deleted your number, more like sat here waiting for you to Call. No problem take all the time you need.

To Conor:

Thanks see you soon.

From Conor:

In a beezy!

I finally reached my house that I bought a few months ago, running upstairs and jumping in the shower, rinsing away the sweat , patchy makeup and the tangles in my hair.

I got out and threw on a pair of black and white stripes super skinny jeans, a white vest, a black holter neck waist jacket and a pair of black loubitons. My still blonde hair was stick straight and had a side parting and my makeup was the usual.

To Conor:

Leaving my house now, will be there in 5.

I jumped into my new car that I also bought a few months ago, my black land rover with cream interior with pink stitching.

When I got to Conor's I decided I wouldn't let myself in I would simply knock and wait.

"Yo" He said opening the door "hiya" "come in" he laughed stepping out the way so I could walk in, "where should we talk?," "erm if we go in the living room you know casual" he laughed again , at least he makes himself laugh. "Aaalright" I said walking down the hallway and slumping down on the sofa "do you want a drink or anything?" "No I'm good thanks, so um what do you want to talk about" I said knowing perfectly well what the topic was but seeing if he had the courage to say it for himself. "I think you know Daisy lets be serious here. I think I should speak first and then you can say whatever you want and defend yourself or whatever ok?" I just nodded in response "I'm not going to sit here and make up a bunch of lame excuses about cheating on you because there is no reason why I did what I did. I was stupid , drunk and blatantly going a bit crazy. I'm sorry Daisy ok. I was just... I don't even know. Ok. Your the most beautiful girl ever and the only girl I have ever truly loved. I guess that's all I have to say" he sat there and looked deep into my eyes as he said every single word. I had nothing else to say. I lent forward and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Does this mean we are-" I just nodded and kissed him again.

"Conor?!" I heard being shouted from downstairs, someone had just walked through the front door "who's that?" I asked him as we were sat cuddling while watching Paranormal activity 3 "Anth , he flew in a few months ago because I was depressed and mum said I needed someone here" he laughed "oooh, wait he doesn't know we are back together?!" "Should we pretend that we are having a major argument?" He smiled at me "deffinetly" we both stood up "I HATE YOU!!!" I shouted "Woah Conor?!?!" I heard Anth running down the hallway towards the stairs "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE DAISY I THOUGHT YOU SAID WE WERE OVER! YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T EVEN LOOK AT YOU!" "Woah guys what's going on?!?!?!?" Anth said running in and standing between us "That little man whore over there PISSES ME OFF I SWEAR IM GOING TO-" I ran towards Conor pretending to hit him being grabbed by Anth around my waist. "Daisy Calm down!!!!!" Anth shouted , Me and Conor burst into a laughing fit "what? Why are you guys laughing?" "Yes babe we got him!" Conor high fived me and put his arms around my waist standing behind me "wait are you two back together?" We both nodded "Awwr yessss!!!! Awr I missed you guys being together!!"

"Because iiiiiim in paradise" I sat in the back of Conor's car singing Paradise by Cody Simpson which had just come on the radio. "Hey can we make a cover this weekend guys?" I asked the two boys "um yeah I guess so, what should we cover?" Conor asked "I think we should have something spectacular!" Anth spoke up "like what though?" I slumped back into my seat "how about a mash up of I could be the one by avicci, drinking from the bottle and die young?" Conor suggested "anth?" "Yeah I'm down with that!" "That's what we will do then!"