Chapter eighteen

Daisy's P.O.V

3 Weeks after the interview...

Its been 3 weeks since mine and Conor's interview on Alan Carr and everythings been going great. He's had some time off and has been coming to some of my Photoshoots with me. Possibly one of the most boring experiences for a boy is to be on a girls Photoshoot but Anth did come to a few to keep him Company, Its actually hilarious to watch Him freak out when the makeup artist curled my lashes and hearing him say in a girly voice "Doesnt that hurt babe?!?!?!?!?" anyway tomorrow its Conor's birthday but him and Jack are having a joint birthday party at Mahiki and its going to be huge. One Direction, The Wanted, Tom Daley, Rita Ora, Little mix and most people on the charts are coming and all of our friends from brighton.

Me and Lauren were sat in the Living room when we heard the boys talking about us so we got up and went to find what was going on "Having fun talking about us are you" i giggled walking over to Conor as he put his arm over my shoulders "We were just talking about the paaaaaarty" Jack said "Oh yeah Lauren are we going to get our nails and tan done tomorrow for it or should we get the boys to spray us?" Lauren looked at me as if to say 'Really?' "You honestly think the boys are going to be able to spray tan us sensibly when we are standing there in Bikini's?" "I VOLUNTEER TO SPRAY TAN DAISY!" Conor shouted raising his hand behind me, i just rolled my eyes "So we are going to get them done properly?" Lauren Nodded and walked out of the kitchen with Jack. I turn around and Conor's lips are suddenly smashing against mine. We stand for about 5 minutes just kissing before he pulls away "Hi" i giggle feeling my cheeks go red. He wraps his arms around my waist "Dais' we've been going out for just over a month and you still blush almost every time i kiss you" he said i just laughed "Well i'd love to stay and chat and what not but i need to get ready for a radio and tv interview and then a signing , busy busy day" i say laughing as i walked out the door.

My hair and makeup girls were already upstairs or as we refer to them as 'The Glam Squad' "Hey girlie" Kim said as i sat down in my chair in Conors bathroom "Hiya, go a little bit more dramatic on the makeup today but make sure it stays on if i sweat on television im going to cry" i giggled as the girls began work. I was halfway through the process when Conor came in and sat opposite me on the counter infront of the mirror "Hey babe" i smiled at him "What are you going to do when im gone?" "Well i have a meeting and then i will probably go to Nando's with Jack" "What about Lauren" "She's driving back to brighton and then coming back in the morning she needs to get her stuff" "Ok i will text her to bring some more of my stuff back with her, theres only so much i can ask my stylist to bring with her" I laughed and so did Conor "Oh and by the way babe theres loads of papparazzi outside i guess they found out where i live and that you were here so theres twice as many than normal" "How am i going to get to the car?" "I will get Jack to walk out and tell them all to leave" he laughed "yeah get Jack to do it" I laughed aswell , As I was deep into conversation with Conor about Nando's my manager walked it "Morning daisy, now listen you have to get into the car that will be outside in a hour and that will take you to the TV interview at Daybreak and then you have the Radio interview , then you have a signing at HMV on Oxford street where you are also performing and then you have a free concert at the same place Conor did his concert here so please warm up your Voice before you leave thankyou" she said before walking back out "did you take any of that in" Kim laughed "yeah everything I think, interview , interview, signing then concert" I giggled "What time are you going to be home?" Con asked playing with a makeup brush probably wondering what on earth it was for "not sure probably not until at least Eleven babe" he frowned "why don't you come to my concert so I'm not on my own?" I suggested "yeah ill be there" he smiled at me , he went to walk out of the bathroom "excuse me mr Maynard!" He came rushing back "what?!" He said with a panicked expression on his face "so I don't get a kiss goodbye?!" I scowled jokingly "of course you do" we both laughed before he kissed me before he was batted out the way by Kim and Michelle who were trying to Finnish my hair and makeup "sorry girls" he laughed from down the hallway.