Chapter Nine.

Daisy's P.O.V

The next day....

Conor and Jack both stayed over last night because we were picking Lauren up from the hospital. We were all watching a movie but i guess we fell asleep because i woke up with Conors arms wrapped around me on the Sofa and Jack spread out asleep on the other one. I was so excited that my best friend was coming home today I Kissed Conor in the hopes he would wake up. Luckily he did "Morning" he groaned. Omg his sleepy voice. "Do you realise how hot you sound right now?" i asked giggling quietly trying not to wake Jack "What my sleepy voice?" "Yeah" we both laughed again. We all remembered that we couldnt go on our Double date as Today was Conors last day off before him and the boys had to go back on tour "What time are you leaving?" "Urrrmm my Manager said we have to be on the tour bus and on the way to Manchester by half three" he replied i pouted out my bottom lip "Awr thats not long at all" "I know but thats what you get for dating Conor Maynard" we both laughed as we exchanged a kiss. I got up and walked into the kitchen closley followed by Conor "So what time are we picking Lauren up?" he asked "In about a hour" i replied making me and him coffee before going upstairs to get ready. I threw on some high waisted shorts, a cream coloured baggy sweatshirt and cream wedged high tops. I quickly curled my hair and did my makeup , i know we were only going to the hospital but im not letting the boys go back on tour without saying goodbye.

"Conor!" i shouted from my room , "Yes babe." he said walking out of the bathroom "Do i look ok?" "You look stunning as always Daisy, now C'mon we need to go and get Lauren" he said winking and holding out his hand. I took it and walked downstairs. Jack was awake and ready , standing at the front door ready to go "Someones a eager Beaver!" i said opening the door as he ran to the car and jumped in. Conor Driving , Jack in the passenger seat and me on my own in the back "Thanks for leaving me out Guys!" i said as we all laughed. When we got to the hospital Jack jumped straight out of the car and speed walked towards the door as me and Conor walked slowly hand in hand. When we got to Laurens room Jack was already there sat by the bed holding her hand. Lauren was ready to go sat on the edge of the bed with her bag , when i saw her i let go of Conor's hand and ran and gave her the biggest hug my body could manage "Your Coming home!" i said as we both laughed "Just in time to" Conor added, Lauren looked at me Confused "Conor has to go back on tour today" i said "Well we better go and get something to eat because i cant take another second of this Hospital food" she said as we all got up and left the room.

2 hours later...

"Im so full i might explode" Lauren said after we all had finnished our Nando's "I've got to go now" Conor added looking at me "Im coming to the bus with you to say goodbye" i said firmly "Ok" he replied smiling at me "Are you guys coming?" i asked Jack and Lauren "Naaah were going to go back to Jack's and watch some dvd's" Lauren replied "Ok bye!" me and Conor both said. When we got to the tour bus all the boys were waiting outside for some reason. "Why are they waiting outside?" i asked conor before getting out the car "I texted them to say that you were coming to say goodbye so i guess they want to see you" he laughed. Once everyone had exchanged hugs from me they all went back into the bus except Conor "When are you coming back?" i asked "In about 2 weeks" "Thats so long!" "I know but i will call you everyday?" "Yeah okay" we both exchanged many hugs and kisses before finally going home.

Days later...

I decided i was going to suprise Conor at his last gig in London. I asked George to meet me out the back and let me in while Con was doing sound check. I stood in the wing of the stage as Conor was on his phone. I texted him: 'Look to your Left ;) xxx' Once he got this messaged he looked over confused but once he had seen me a huge smile spread across his face as he jumped off his seat by the Mic and ran over to me "Hey! What are you doing here!" he said giving me a long kiss "Am i not aloud to come and see my boyfriend?" i joked "Of course you are! How did you get in anyways?" "George came and let me in" i said smiling at george who i could see was also smiling after our plan worked out "Your welcome man" George shouted to Conor from across the stage before putting his headphones back on and carried on doing stuff on his laptop. "You carry on with sound check i will go and get you Nando's" "Oh my god i have the best girlfriend ever" he replied. I gave him a quick kiss and went outside.

Once i had ordered the food and walked out the door i was engulfed in a sea of papparazzi. Questions were being fired at me from all directions "Are you dating Conor Maynard?!" "Whats it like Being in magazines all of the time!?" these questions confused me, how did they know i was dating him and i had no idea i had been in a n y magazines. I drove to the nearest shop and found about 5 or 6 magazines with me on Conor coming off the Pier on our first date on the front cover i bought one of each and carried them back to the venue to show Con. When i got back he was in his dressing room getting ready for the show. The security guards let me straight in as they new who i was "Hey babe" Conor greeted me with a kiss "Whats that" he said gesturing towards the magazines "Well more like Who's that.." i said showing him the front cover. "Oooooh...Yeah i kinda hoped that wouldnt happen" he replied scratching the back of his neck "The mayniacs are going to find out arent they?" "Well they're called the Mayniacs for a reason Daisy, but i dont care if they dont like you they are just going to have to get over it because i Love you" he replied "Y-you do?" "Of course i do!" "I Love you too!" i replied. Our conversation was interupted by anth "Yo dude 10 minuntes till show time! Last show of the tour man lets do this!" he said as they exchanged a bro hug. At that second Jack walked through the door. I had no idea he was even coming tonight "Hey are you coming into the crowd with me or are you staying here?" he asked "Hhmmm i will come with you" i said giving Conor a kiss and going to our seats with Jack.

It was time for Conor to sing Diamonds by Rihanna "As most of you probably know Daisy is my Girlfriend. So this song is for you , i love you." Conor said into the mic pointing to me. Everyone in the audience turned around and 'Awwwh'ed as jack put his arm around my shoulders and gave me  brotherly hug. When the concert was over me and Jack made our way through the crowd and went backstage again to see Conor. He saw me coming and opened his arms so i ran and jumped on him into a big hug, sounds strange but if you know what i mean its not really..anyway. "You were amaaazing!" i said as he finally put me down. "Really?" he replied "Of course! You always are!" "Awr thanks babe" we were interupted by a cough coming from behind us where Jack stood smiling "What you wernt in the concert!" i commented laughing "But....." "But your amazing aswell Jack" i said hugging him. "Are we going out tonight?" i asked the Conor as we walked into his dressing room "Oh yeah well um im flying to LA in a few hours.." "What!?" i said raising my voice getting annoyed that he didnt tell me before he left for the rest of his tour "Buuuut i was going to ask if you wanted to come with me?.." he added trying to calm me down before i exploded "Oh my gosh really! I can come with you?!" "Of course i said either you come or i dont go at all." awr look at him getting all mushy. "Oh my gosh i cant believe im going to LA!" i said jumping around the dressing room.

Conors P.O.V

Its so cute to see Daisy so happy and excited about coming to LA with me. Im just praying that i can keep he away from seeing any more magazines, the new ones come out tomorrow and there were alot of Papparazzi at the club where i kissed that girl when Daisy was back in Brighton. He face seems like such a blurr in my mind i cant even remember he name. Luckily Anth stopped me from leaving with her and took me back to the hotel alone as im sure my record company and especially Daisy would end me if i was photographed seen leaving the club with the girl let alone kissing her lets just hope i can keep her away...

WOOO End of part NINE! Part TEN will be up when i reach 550 reads :P Enjoy #MAYNIACS.