Part Ten.

If the twitter for Daisy is actually someone's i apolagise i just picked it randomly!

When we got back to Conors house we were just sat around doing nothing as we had 3 hours before we had to leave for the airport. "Can we do something?" i shouted sat on his bed while he was in the bathroom "Like what?" he replied coming in and sitting next to me "I can help you record a new Cover?! You havent done that in ages!" i said jumping up and down with excitment "Yeah alright but under one condition" "Im going to regret this..Whats the one condition?" i asked nervously "You sing with me." "What?! I cant sing! But what if the Mayniacs dont like me?" i started rambling yet again "Babe if the Mayniacs love you as much as i do then we have a problem...You could become more famous than me." we both Laughed as he got up off the bed next to me and got his Mic and laptop from his desk. "What are we going to sing?" i asked "Why dont we do a Cover of Take Care?" "Thats perfect!"

1hour later...

"Does it sound good?" i asked coming back upstairs after getting me and Conor a drink "Yeah really good, i just uploaded it and Now we wait for some people to view it" he replied "Lets tweet it and let the Mayniacs know."

@ConorMaynard: #MAYNIACS !! go to http://www.youtube.com/user/skillzaisherebooya?feature=chclk and Check out mine and @OfficialDaisy 's new Cover of Take care! Enjoy! ;) x

@OfficialDaisy: Calling all #Mayniacs! Go to http://www.youtube.com/user/skillzaisherebooya?feature=chclk to see mine and @ConorMaynard 's new Cover of Take Care, Let me know what you think!x

In Ten minutes we were already at 100,000 views wich was c r a a z y. We decided we would leave to go to the airport early just in case there was traffic. When we finally got there of course there was Papparrazi i looked at Conor in the taxi as we exchanged a brief kiss and got out the Taxi hand in hand as the people brought in our Suitcases. The paparrazi were shouting things as usual 'Are you two officially dating?' 'Is this just a fling?' 'Do you love each other?!' Conor stopped before saying "Yes we are dating. No its not a fling and of course we love eachother" he kissed me giving the camera's something to snap at before we continued to walk into the airport.

When we got on our plane me and Conor both just fell asleep as we had been awake all day (Durh) and He had just finnished his tour a few hours ago. When we got to i saw a familiar smiling face waiting at the gate. I let go of Conor's hand and left the bags to run and give him a hug "Hey! What are you doing in LA?!" i said looking up at him (I wasnt wearing heels so i was really short) "Im here to record with my bruthaa here and to do some promotion, but anyway if you go get us all a cab me and Conor will go and grab some drinks." "Um Ok?" i said not really sure why i had to go and find a cab while they went and got drinks but i went anyway.

Conors P.O.V

"You havent told her yet have you?!" Anth said once Daisy had walked away. I shook my head feeling really bad "C'mon man how long can you keep this a secret for! The mayniacs are going to find out and put it all over twitter she IS GOING to find out" "I know man, she is going to freak out when i tell her and then she is going to freak out more and go crazy because i kept it a secret from her for so long." i replied as we walked into the store. We walked past the magazines and there were pictures of me kissing the girl on almost every front cover , most of them titled 'Maynard caught Cheating' and 'He just cant say No.' me and Anth were stood looking at them when i heard Daisy's voice come from behind us "Erm Conor whatchya doing?" she looked at the magazines closley then her facial expressions took a turn for the worst. "Is that you." she was getting more angry by the second. I was frozen in my spot "Errrr well maybe?" "Well is it you or Jack because he's the only person who looks like you and he's not famous so why would he be on the Cover of almost every Fucking magazine printed this month for cheating on his GIRLFRIEND." she picked up one of the magazines and threw it at me "Screw you Conor. Hope you have a good time here on your own." shouting this then walking towards the desk to buy tickets home. "I know this isnt the most appropriate time but your not on your own im her-" anth said but i quickly interupted "C'mon man not now." we put the magazines down and walked out of the airport and got into a cab.

3 MONTHS LATER...

Back home in brighton....

"Conor my man!" i was greeted into the studio by Ne-yo "Wassup!" i replied as we exchanged a man-hug "So your working with a brand new artist for the next couple of weeks including promotion and all. She has the same urban style as you so im sure you are going to get along great." "She?" i asked "Yeah but her vocal range is insane trust me man its going to be epic." he replied "Alright im going to have to trust you this time." I slumped down on the couch and waiting for this new 'Artist' to come to the studio obviously being late isnt a problem to her.. i started checking my twitter as she came in. Her voice sounded so familiar. I turned around and saw her. The girl who i had broken the heart of and had last seen 3 months ago at a airport ,Daisy. When she saw me we both stood looking at eachother before being interupted by Ne-yo  "Erm do you guys no each other or something?" "New." she corrected him "We New eachother but this is buisness lets keep the personal life out of the equation if that ok with you?" she asked me "Erm yeah sure."

After a whole day of akwuard tension and frequent Glares from her the day was finally over. She walked straight out the door without saying Goodbye i quickly caught her in the hallway. "Daisy, Wait!" i shouted quickly closing the door, She stopped walking without turning around "Yes...." she replied well thats a start "So how have you been?" i asked , She turned around and walked towards me "Well the only boy i have ever loved in my life cheated on me within a week of dating, got my first album out , going on tour next year and now im recording a single with the Boy who broke my heart. So i would say its going pretty fucking great thanks." The words 'Broke my heart' made my own heart brake to think that i did that to her "Listen daisy im sor-" before i could finnish she interupted taking a step closer to me so at this point she was right in my face "No you listen im going to speak. Im not a little girl anymore and you know the saying , What doesnt kill you makes you stronger well its true because you braking my heart has made me realise how much of a little boy you are so if i were you i would stop for a second and realise that you brought this apon yourself. If you dont have a girlfriend and your depressed somehow why dont you go back to London to find that little Slag that you sucked the face off of Mkay Buh bye" she gave me a sarcastic smile and walked away. Each and every single word was like a million stabs to my chest. I was stood there frozen no words were coming out of my mouth. This new Daisy was fiesty and i liked it, i think its time for a change of scenery for me too.

Chapter ELEVEN will be uploaded when i get to 700 reads! Love you all!