Chapter Eleven.

still from Conors P.O.V

Today was T4 On the beach and everyone hyped up about the biggest gig of the summer. For some reason i hadnt even heard Daisy's songs yet but thats probably because i've been so busy lately , When i got the beach with my Manager, stylist and band we were all crazy excited to go and get ready, we walked round to the back of a building that had all of the Dressing rooms on it and of course Mine and Daisy's were next to each other she was just going into hers with her band, manager and stylist aswell. I knew that all she was going to give me was the cold shoulder so i didnt bother saying hey.

1 hour later..

There was about a hour until me and the band had to go on stage so we had some time to kill. I decided i would risk it and go and talk to Daisy. I knocked on the door loudly as i could hear her warming up "Come in" i heard being called "What do you Want Conor?" she said when she turned around from her seat infront of the Mirror. "Just coming to say Hey and wish you good luck and all out there today" i replied "Thanks i guess" wow a smidge of Kindness coming from her? "So can i talk to you at some point maybe get a chance to catch up?" i asked "Hmm Fine but no Funny buisness you got it?" she said showing her new feisty side again. I nodded agreeing "So do you want to stop by mine tomorrow or we can go out tonight or whatever?" "I will come to yours. Your still living in Brighton right?" she asked "Actually no i moved to London, Erm some fans found out where i lived so it kinda important for safety." i replied quickly jotting down my adress on a peice of Paper and handing it to her before walking towards the door "Good luck Conor" she said quickly giving me a hug and sitting back down in her chair as her makeup artist began her work.

It was finally Daisy's turn on stage. I had never seen her perform before so this could be interesting, She bounced on stage full of energy wearing really short purple shorts, a long sleve black crop top , Blue high tops and her hair in natural Curls. I have to say i did forget how beautiful she really was. "WASSUP T4!!!!!!!" She shouted when she got on stage "Now the song im gunna perform is quite a well known one and im singing it for a reason. Most of my fans now so Enjoy!" the music started playing before i realised what it was Impossible by Shontelle. Most of the lyrics like 'Falling out of Love is hard , but falling for Betrayl is worse' Was obviously aimed at me. During the song i did see her start to cry which broke me inside. She soon had the crowd jumping and screaming like crazy when she sang one of her Original songs 'Stereo' and then did a Performance of 'Rude boy by Rihanna which the Crowd loved and im not going to lie. So did i.

2 hours later..

"Oh my god Conor Hi!!" Lauren greeted me with a hug at the T4 After party , she came as a guest with Daisy "Hey Lauren, its been like 2 months right?!" "Yep thats too long! But i have Jack so its all good." she said laughing "Aah so you two are a couple now?" i asked "Yeeeeah someone has to look after him" she joked as we both Laughed "How's Daisy been? I see she's changed quite alot" i said taking a sip of my drink "Not good Con, when she came back from the airport within a week she had been in hospital twice." "Seriously?! Why?!" i said getting really worried "Well the first time she got so drunk she got ran over by a car going at 20 miles a hour and the second time she drank so much that she collapsed and i found her on her bedroom floor uncontious." she explained. I covered my mouth with my hand "and all because of m-" i started "Yep" she said emphasising the P. "I hurt her didnt it" "Well yeah, She now uses her feisty-ness as defence. She is scared that if she gets too close to another person she will get hurt again." she explained "I need to do something dont i" "Yeah i think thats nessasery Con. But hey lets all have a good time tonight throw away all your worries, but dont let Daisy drink too much! She's a big risk at the moment!" she said laughing and dragging me to the dance floor.

After about half a hour of Non stop dancing with Lauren i decided i would try and find Daisy. She was stood at the bar so i walked over and tried to make Conversation "Can i buy you a drink?" i offered "Are you Paying?" she replied "Thats kinda what i ment buy can i B u y you a drink" i laughed "Oh right, Sure" she laughed too, i think she was slightly drunk so tonight wasnt the best time to try and talk to her properly. I handed her, her drink that had just been served "So are you coming round mine tomorrow to talk?" i said "Yeah sure just remember no Funny buisness!" "Alright Alright no Funny buisness" i replied putting my hands up "Well i think im gunna take off but have a good night!" i said as i walked past her heading for the door.