Chapter Twelve.

Daisy's P.O.V

I woke up led on the sofa, still in my dress with my arm draped over the side and my mouth open..Attractive. I sat up and instantly put my hand to my head feeling a huge pulse of pain run through my forehead "Uuuurgh" i moaned realising just how much i had drank last night. I looked over to see  Lauren asleep on the floor on the other side of the living room i giggled to myself, I remembered that today was the day i was driving to London to go and visit Conor. When i thought of him all of the memories of me and him came rushing back, The kisses, The happy moments and the Laughter. Truth be told i missed him alot and i still do love him but i dont know if i can ever trust him again. I had to leave in 2 hours and i looked a mess, i took a pain killer, made some Coffee and jumped in the shower. Rinsing away the smudged makeup and the tangled curls in my hair. The cold hit me when i got out so i jogged back into my room and quickly got changed into some denim shorts, a cropped sweater and some flat ankle boots for Comfort. I Dryed and curled my hair and applied my makeup before grabbing my bag, waking up Lauren and walking out the door. The papparazzi had no idea where i live so luckily they are never outside my house. I quickly texted Conor 'Hey its Daisy, Just leaving my house be there in about a hour.'

I finally got to Conors after the long boring drive. I knocked on the door but there was no awnser, His car was on the drive so he must be in. I opened the door slowly "Conor?" i said , i heard distant singing coming from a room somewhere downstairs 'So baby just in case, he makes the mistakes that i did and he dont see what i miss just promise me you wont forget you dont have to settle for less' i followed the sound and saw him with his mic and laptop set up singing like when we recorder our first cover together in his room. I leaned against the door frame staying silent listening to his voice and the lyrics. 'Promise that you never ever ever ever promise that you never ever ever ever ever forget me' the song ended and he put his head in his hands. I wanted to walk over and sit next to him. Give him a hug and a kiss and make it all better, but im not sure if i can still trust him. "Con?" I said quietly. His head bolted up as he turned to me. "Oh hey erm did you just hear that?" he replied. I nodded "Kinda" i said going and sitting next to him "Oh well i guess i might aswell say i wrote that for you i presume you have a boyfriend so yanno."

"You hurt me Conor"

"I know and im so sorry i really do love you Daisy"

"I love you too but i dont know if i can trust you again"

"I understand, Lauren told me about the times you were in hospital."

"Yeah i started drinking alot then i got signed and sorted my life out"

"You could of got seriously hurt daisy."

"Well i already experienced that when you broke my heart."

"No need to snap at me im just looking out for you."

"Im sorry. Im just scared Conor."

"Why?"

"I havent had another Boyfriend, i've pushed everyone away except for Lauren. Including my parents."

"Why havent you had another boyfriend?"

"Because im scared im going to get hurt again..and.. im still in love with you."

"Oh.. Please let me make it up to you."

"I Dont know Conor..."

"Just hear my out. Remember our Childhood, Remember all the fun memories we've had together. Do you really think i would do anything to hurt anyone of purpose. Especially not my girlfriend. Please Daisy."

"I guess not.. But you cheated on me Conor" A tear streamed down my face

"I know im so so sorry. Just Please let me make it up to you" He wiped away the tear on my cheek.

"How?" i mumbled through the tears

"I Take you on a date? Remember our first one? When we went to that little icecream shop? and we had our first kiss?"

"It was pretty amazing i guess. Ok lets go on a date"

"Where are you staying tonight?"

"Well i was going to drive back home after this"

"Not anymore your staying here"

"Con i dont think that would be approp-"

"You can sleep on the sofa and then go on a date tomorrow?"

"Ok. Thankyou Conor."