Chapter Twenty five

"Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City your a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do, Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true " Conor sang as he held my hand while driving back to his house with his other hand. Occasionally looking at me while he sang meaning he was singing it to me. "What are we going in here for?" I asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the pharmacy , he looked at me and raised his eyebrow "well, lets put it this way. Would you like a little mini me running around the house?" "Good call" I said as he nodded his head and jumped out of the car and ran into the store avoiding any hiding paparazzi.

He came out with a whole bag.. He had one job. I rolled my eyes at him jokingly as he got back into the car and passed me the bag. "You had one job Conor" I laughed "what did I do wrong?!" He laughed as well "look in the bag" he mumbled pulling out of the parking lot and continuing on the half a hour car ride home. "Oooooooooh" I said as I fished through the bag seeing multiple things that would.. Come in handy.

Jacks p.o.v

I was sat at Conors house with Lauren waiting for Him and Daisy to come home from wherever they were. "What movies has he got?" Lauren said getting up and examining the shelf above the TV when I heard the door open and alot of giggling. "C'mon lets go upstairs" I heard Conor say ... Oh god no. I got up and stood in the hallway with my hood up. They came into the hallway heading towards the stairs when daisy spotted me and screamed and buried her head into Conors chest. "Woah woah woah daisy it's just me jack!" I laughed and went over touched her shoulder. She turned her head slowly towards me "For god sake Jack why did you scare me like that!" "Well done jack you've well and truly scarred my girlfriend for life" Conor laughed "I only did it to avoid hearing what you two were about to do!" They both went a bright shade of red "eeeeeexactly. Anyway me and Lauren are watching a movie, want to join?" I asked "Lauren's here?!?!" Daisy asked her eyes brightening up "yeah in the living room" she ran down the hall and I heard squeals. Me and Conor went into the kitchen to have a brotherly chat.

"So, how's things with you and Lauren?" He asked getting a drink out of the fridge "great I think" "you think?" "Yeah I mean ... Well it's just... You know what never mind" I started to walk towards the door "woah stop come back and tell me" "it's nothing really it's just the small thing that um...well...er.. Lauren thinks she's pregnant" he spat his water out onto the floor "what"

Lauren's p.o.v

"Thanks i know right it's such a pretty colour" I said as me and daisy discussed the new nail polishes she had bought the other day "how's things between you and Jack anyway we haven't had the relationship talk in a while" "Um well I have something to tell you." "Oh ok we can talk about whatever" "no no it's still relevant" "ah ok carry on then" "Well the past few days I've been feeling ill in the mornings and I have been eating and craving things ten times more than I normally do, even Jack noticed. So I started to get worried so I decided to take a pregnancy test.." "And...." "We think there's going to be a little Maynard." I said holding my stomach as Daisy squealed and pulled me into a tight hug "oh my gosh I'm so excited!! I'm practically going to become a auntie!!! Wait does Conor know..?" "I have no idea."

Conor's p.o.v

"Wait are you serious?!" "Yeah I'm serious!" "Wow jack this is low" "why aren't you being supportive man?!" "Come on Jack she is only 18! She is the youngest out of all of us!" "Oh would you of preferred I got Daisy pregnant?" "Do not bring Daisy into this!" I raised my voice higher than It was before. "Oh so you can criticise my relationship but when I bring up the topic of yours your ready to start throwing punches!" "Jack. How did this happen and when." "It was about a month back, when I stayed round hers and Daisy's house, but daisy was out somewhere. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex." "Well that's obvious , did you use protection?" There was no answer.. "Well?!?!" "No." "Are you keeping it?" "I don't know Im not sure if I'm ready to be a dad Conor!"

At that point Daisy came running In with Lauren behind her "Babe did you hear about Jack and Lauren having a baby?!" "I sure did" I smiled down at her "isn't this amazing!!!" She wrapped her arms around my waist giving me a awkward side hug "it's the best..." I looked at jack who looked even more worried than I did.