Chapter nineteen.

"Hey mum

Yeah we are fine,

Oh we are just staying at Hers tonight

Because we thought everyone would be asleep right now.

Ah ok

We will come over first thing tomorrow

Ok, yep, ok, yes mum, ok love you bye"

Conor said down the phone to his mum as I sat up in bed, in one of Conor's t-shirts and my underwear as he paced infront of me at the end of the bed. "Is she ok" I giggled once he hung up the phone "yeah she's fine, she was just wondering where we were" "ooooooooh can I go on your phone?" "Eerm nope" "why have you got something to hide?" "Maybe" "such as?" "Don't worry" "well after our past I kind of am worrying" "don't start dais' " "what do you mean don't start I just want to play a game on your phone, I'm not the one keeping secrets from you!" "Ok then who were you on the phone to for 2 hours the other night and where did you disappear to on the set of turn around the other week?" "I was on the phone to my brother and if you must know I went to go to the toilet and then I got stuck in the elevator but obviously you didn't care enough to come and find me!" I said raising my voice a little bit "oh.." "Yeah thanks Conor so know we got that cleared up what are you hiding on your phone?" "Some messages" he looked down at the ground I knew this was going to be bad "between you and who? And why can't I know" "between me and the girl from London" "what" my heart broke into a million pieces "I'm sorry" "Conor. Let me see your phone." I got up and stood infront of him , he passed me his phone as I began looking through his messages "name?" "Tiffany" I found the conversation immediatly.

'Yesterday was fun babe, we should do it again sometime ;)'

'Yeah deffinetly, just need to wait for Daisy to go to a interview and I will come over x'

'I will be waiting'

That was the day I had 3 interviews and a concert.

'I love you baby' she needs to stop calling my boyfriend baby.

'I love you too'

A tear streamed down my face as I looked up at Conor "I-I-I- why Conor" "I don't know it just happened I'm so sorry daisy" " just awnser me this, did you sleep with her." He didn't reply he just stared at me "babe I-" he put his hand on my waist but I moved out of the way "Tell me." There was a long pause "Yes." I felt like I had been stabbed in the stomach. "Get out of my house." "Come on Daisy don't do this" "Get. out." I said staring at him with tears rolling down my face as he walked out of the room. I collapsed on the floor and cried myself to sleep.

"Daisy?!" I heard Lauren calling me from the front door, she must of just come back from staying with Jack "yeah?" I said stumbling to the stairs, I assume my eyes with still red "I heard what happened, Conor came storming into the house slamming the door, he seemed pretty upset and angry. Well deffinetly angry he nearly punched jack." She said sitting at the top of the stairs with me as I rested my head on her shoulder "what do I do Lauren, I can't live without him. He's my everything but now he's gone and done that" "maybe you should go and visit their house, you know how loving his mum is and Jack will always be there for you!" "Will you come with me?" "Of course!" "Ok let me get ready I'm not going like this!"

I changed into a pair of de stressed skinny jeans, a baggy tshirt and some high tops. I threw my hair into a messy bun on top of my head and didn't even bother doing my makeup.

"Ready to go?" Lauren asked standing at the front door "ready as ill ever be" I sighed.

When we got the the house I was greeted by

Jack already waiting at the front door, I ran and gave him a huge hug "I'm sorry my brother is such a fag dais'" I giggled "I'm sorry too" "come on let's go inside" he put his arm around my shoulder and led me inside as Lauren went straight upstairs. "Hello my darling" Conor and jacks mum greeted me like jack did, with a big hug. I slumped down on the sofa as she sat opposite me "I heard what happened my dear, how are you feeling?" "Like I've been shot to be honest. I cried myself to sleep last night so I didn't have the best nights sleep" I said looking down "is he here?" I asked As Conor walked through the living room door, he looked a mess just like I did. "Daisy" he whispered I just looked at him "Conor maybe you should go back upstairs" his mum said "am I not aloud to speak to my girlfriend" "I wouldn't call myself that anymore" I whispered breaking the awkward silence "what" he said , jack and his mum went into the kitchen leaving me and Conor alone "Daisy please don't do this to me" he said looking like he was about to cry I was at this point "I love you with everything I am Conor" "then don't do this!" He said stepping towards me "you cheated on my again!" I shouted "I'm sorry" "sometimes sorry isn't good enough" "let me show you how much you mean to me" "I don't see how, you said that last time Conor yet here we are again." "I promise I can change it won't happen again" "goodbye Conor." I said before shouting up the stairs at Lauren telling her I was leaving.

1 year later...

It's been a year since I last saw Conor at his parents house. He's tried to phone me a few times. You know on the certain dates like my birthday and valentines day and New Years but I've never picked up, I'm still living in Brighton but I never see him around usually because I'm so busy at the moment preparing for my tour. However tonight is Jacks birthday party at in ya ear and without a doubt Conor is going to be there, fingers crossed he doesn't ruin the night for Jack.