Chapter five.

"Hey!" i awnser the door to Conor who was stood there in a suit looking very handsome but its ok, i didnt need my ovaries. "Hey! So are you ready to go on our date beautiful?" he asked winking at me. "I sure am!" i replied as me and Conor walked down the pathway. For some reason this felt right , going on a date with Conor and i liked the feeling that was fluttering around in my stomach. We got into his car and drove for about half a hour before stopping outside brighton beach. We walked down the pier and reached the little cafe' that our parents took me and Conor to each year on our birthdays to get ice cream when we were kids. "Oh my gosh Con you remembered!" i said jumping carefully in my heels on the damp wood of the pier. "Of course i remembered!" we walked in and sat at a small table in the corner by the window overlooking the sea. "What can i get you?" the waitress asked eyeing up Conor which made me burn inside. Conor obviously sensed that this made me uncomfortable "What do you want to order beautiful?" he asked looking at me with his cheeky smile and bright blue eyes. "Hmm i say Ice cream!" i said smiling back. The waitress at this point had become adgetated and was tapping her pen against the rings of her notebook. "We will have a bowl of Vanilla ice cream...to share" he said looking back at me when he said to share. "Fine." she replied giving me a rude look and walking away. "Tart" i muttered under my breath once she had left. "Awr does she make you Jelouse?" he said winking at me as he held my hands on the table intwining our fingers, I could already tell tonight was going to be amazing. "Of course not." i said smiling at him.

After eating our ice cream we talked for about half a hour before leaving and taking a slow walk along the beautifully lit pier hand in hand. "Where do you want to go now?" i asked gazing into Conors Eyes. "Just hang on a second" he said as he used his finger to gently lift up my chin and kiss me. A million fireworks exploded in my stomach and i loved it. We just stood there for a while looking at each other. "S-sorry was that too soon? i thought it was the right moment? Oh god now i've messed up the whole date. Great im S-sor.." he rambled on i could tell he was pannicing so i ended the flustre by wrapping my arms around his kneck and kissing him again. We just stood there for 10 minunets as our lips moved in sinc. Conors arms wrapped around my waist which let me know that he was comfortable and allowing him to let him know that so was i. After another 5 minunets i pulled away. "No that was perfect timing." i said. "Well im glad we made that clear." he said winking at me.  We slowly walked back to his car after agreeing that we were going to go back to his to watch some movies.

When we got to his i kicked off my heels and jumped onto his bed as he climbed in next to me after putting on my favorite movie of all time. Twilight. My head was comfortably on his chest and his arm was protectivly wrapped around my waist. I must of fallen asleep because before i knew it everything went dark. When i woke up i felt two arms around me. I slowly turned over to see Conor asleep beside me. I carefully climbed out of Conors embrace , put on my shoes and snuck out the door and walked home.

I got a text a hour later:

ConCon: Hey where did you go? Was kinda looking forward to waking up and finding you still in my arms? :( xx

Daisy: Sorry had to come home and have a shower :) But if it helps i woke up with your arms around me? ;P xx

ConCon: Awr lucky! So er... Last night went well? Are we going on another date? ;) xx

Daisy: Sure! Pick me up at about 7? :* xx

ConCon: Sure thing beautiful will arrange something special for you. xx

and with that i jumped up and got ready. I decided i was going to dress a little more casual tonight with a pair of skinny jeans and a cheetah print crop top with my nude Loubitouns as i had no idea where we were going.

T o   C o n t i n u e d   . . .