Chapter Fifteen.

A/N:  Wassuuuuuppp!!

-I've been watching Conor's old Covers all day what about you guys?

Aaanyways, Sorry its took soo long to upload i've just had such bad Writers block but im back now and im going to try and keep up with uploading, im thinking every Monday? I know its tuesday but i didnt say i was starting now... SO every Monday starting next week i will upload a new chapter! Also leave a comment below telling me what you would like to see more of in the fanfiction! Love you guys and thankyou Sooooooooooo much for 1,900 + Views! It really means alot!

Anyway on with the Fanfic.....

Conors P.O.V

I rolled over in bed to see Daisy led there still out like a light , i sat up and cursed under my breath as quietly as possible as a bolt of pain spread across my head. I got out of bed slowly and made my way down the hallway stepping over Lauren who was passed out on the floor, Obviously she hadnt made it into the guest bedroom where Jack was sleeping. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen making Daisy a Coffee and getting out the extra strong pain killers taking 2 myself with a Glass of water.

By the time i got back to bed Daisy was sat upright checking her phone "Hey where did you go?" she asked "I just went downstairs to get you some Coffee and pain killers , asuming your hangover is as bad as mine" i chuckled as i got back into bed next to her passing her the Coffee and box. "Awr best boyfriend ever" she giggled Kissing me "What have you got planned today?" i asked "Absalutely nothing, what about you?" "Same, how about we Kick Lauren and Jack out and have a movie day?" as i suggested this a smile spread across her face "Sure! You go and do that and i will jump in the shower" she added getting up and walking into the bathroom. I walked out and poked Lauren making her jump to wake her up before walking down the hall to the Guest bedroom where Jack was sleeping "Wake up!" i shouted he shot up and put his hand to his forehead "What the hell man?!" he groaned "You and Lauren have 30 mins to be gone." i replied "Why" "We are having a movie day and your not invited simple really." i replied again leaving the room "Morning Lauren" i said as i saw she was leaning against the wall still sat on the floor "You have bed hair Conor" she moaned trying not to laugh "Well you tried to talk to the fridge last night" i laughed walking past her and going down the stairs.

Half a hour later...

Daisy's P.O.V

I bounded down the stairs wearing a black sports bra and Jogging bottoms showing my toned & tanned stomach. My makeup was normal and my hair was in natural curls. "Con?!" i shouted walking down the downstairs hallway poking my head around each door trying to find him "In the Kitchen!!" i jogged down the hallway into the kitchen "Hey!" i said sitting on one of the barstools opposite Conor who was now on his Laptop "Have Jack and Lauren gone?" i asked "Yeah but Lauren said that if your going back home tonight to let you know that she is staying with Jack so she wont be there" "Ok i guess i will just stay here then if its ok with you?" "Why wouldnt it be ok for my Girlfriend to stay with me" he laughed "Yay! But i need to be gone by atleast 9 because i need to go to Brighton to get some stuff because we have a interview on Alan Carr tomorrow, its the first time we are officially together in public." i said making my voice go funny saying the last part. "Aah i forgot about that, see what would i do without you!" he joked "Probably starve, Conor you have no food here!" i added looking through the Cupboards "Can we go shopping before watching the movie?" "Sure aslong as you put a top on before hand, only im aloud to see you like this" he laughed I took his advice and ran upstairs , threw on Conors t-shirt with Will Smith on,  a pair of Pastel blue skinny jeans along with my white Converse. "Better?" i asked walking down the stairs meeting him at the bottom "Much" he laughed giving me a kiss before taking my hand and walking out the door.

We spent about a hour walking around the store just finding loads of food and drink, throwing it in the cart on the way. "Should we get some Doughnuts?!" i said getting really excited , Conors eyes lit up when i mentioned the word "Deffinetly" he said taking the cart off me. What a gentleman.

"That will be £150 Please" the woman at the checkout said "We bought more food than i thought" i giggled as Conor payed and we walked out the door. When we finally got home and managed to carry all of the bags in from Conors car we dumped it all in the Kitchen "Who's putting this away then?" he said raising his eyebrow at me in a joking way "Not it!" "Not it!" i said 1 second before Conor. "HAHA! I win! You have to put this away!!!" i said doing a victory dance around the Kitchen before being grabbed by Conor and thrown over his Shoulder. "Coooon! Put me down!!!!" i said laughing and hitting his back "Ouch!" he said laughing along as he began to ran "Oh my gosh Conor stop running" i was now crying with Laughter "Under one condition!" he said still running heading towards the living room "What?!" "You help me put the Shopping away" "Urgh Fine just put me dow-" i didnt mannage to finnish the sentance before i was thrown onto the sofa "Ouch!!!!" i said pretending to be hurt "Awwwrrr are you too hurt to help me?" he said, i genuinely thought he was being sincere "Yes" i said pouting "Too late you already agreed!" he said laughing before Copying my victory dance. I jumped up and pushed him out the way before running into the kitchen closley followed by Con. I grabbed his Macbook as bribery so he wouldnt throw me over his shoulder again "You throw me over your shoulder i throw your macbook over the balcony upstairs" i said waving it around "Ok! Ok! Daisy...Put...the...macbook...down...slowly...and..carefully..." he replied. Taunting him i pretended to drop it. He jumped right infront of me preparing to catch it before he realised it was a joke. He held my cheeks and kissed me , taking one hand away from my face he took the macbook out of my hands while i was distracted "Thankyou." he said pulling away and putting the macbook back down on the side "Fine you win" i laughed starting to unpack the first bag with Conor followed by the many others.