Chapter Seventeen.

I was so nervous. In half a hour i was going to meet my family with Conor after telling them all to go to hell and not seeing them for so long. I was finnishing off getting ready and i could hear Conor singing down the hallway in his music room. I couldnt make out what he was singing but his voice deffinetly calmed me down as i just leaned against the bathroom counter listening to him. I shook my head pulling myself out of the daydream and continued with my Hair and makeup. I figured it wouldnt be a good idea if i turned up at a fancy resturant wearing shorts so i decided to wear a nude high-low skirt and a simple white vest top tucked into it, adding the gold charm necklace that Conor bought me for my 16th birthday. I've never had the chance to wear it anywhere formal but when i wore it any other time i always seemed to have a good day. I had my hair in beachy waves and my makeup was simple; Foundation , blush & Bronzer , eyeline , fake lashes and my signature pink lipstick. I topped off the outfit with my favourite nude Loubitons. When i had just finnished applying my lipstick Conor walked in. Wow he looked amazing. He was wearing a black suit and tie with a white shirt and his hair was like it normally is "Wow you look amazing babe" he sitting on the bathroom counter watching my play with my hair trying to make it perfect. "Thankyou, im just so nervous Con"  "Dont worry about a thing Daisy its going to be fine i promise." he said taking my hand "Plus the Car is outside waiting so we need to get going" he added. I took a deep breath, grabbed my phone and purse and followed Conor down the hallway and stairs. When we got to the door he stopped and looked at me "Everything is going to be ok" he said before kissing me. I took another deep breath and took Conors hand following him out the door and into the Car.

When we got to the resturant i was now Shaking, luckily my family wasnt here yet. "We have reservations under the name Maynard" Conor said to the waitor by the door "Ok follow me Mr Maynard, i assume the rest of your party will be joining soon?" "Yes, thankyou" Conor replied as we were showed to our Table. Five minutes later my Family showed up , Conor grabbed my hand under the table and squeezed it tightly before i stood up and hugged my Sister as my mum ignored me and sat down immedietly. Conor shook my Dads hand before giving my brother a hug aswel.

Conors P.O.V

For some reason i have never met Daisy's older brother and sister but when they walked in i could deffinetly tell they were related. Becka and David were quite obviously Twins, which Daisy never told me. Becka was Skinny ,Blonde and had the amazing blue eyes just like Daisy but she was alot taller, David was the same height as me, had a darker blonde hair and blue eyes aswell I shook Daisys dads hand and hugged her brother before we all sat down at the table. I was sat next to Daisy, Becka was sat at the head of the table next to Daisy, David was sat at the other end next to me and her Parents were sat opposite us. There was a awkward silence before Becka spoke up "Dais' i've seen you all over the TV and your always on the Radio, i still cant beleive you got signed!" "Yeah i know its still kind of sureal to me aswell....... How have you been mum?" she asked i could tell she was still nervous so i held her hand under the table "Fine thankyou, would prefer if i had my youngest daughter in my life still but i've been fine." i thought i would speak and try and get things back to normal. "Daisy would have done this sooner but with the new busy lifestyle its hard to get a chunk of time off. I deffinetly know how hard it is." then her dad spoke up "I understand that completley." "I think i am to blame completley for this." i said "Conor.." daisy looked at me i squeezed her hand "Its my fault that Daisy was in hospital those times, for the amount of drinking she did. Its my fault so if you still have any anger please take it out on me not Daisy." i turned to Daisy and she just looked down "Mum , dad i think you should give Daisy another chance. She's obviously got her life back on track and Conors deffinetly looking after her and without a doubt they love each other." David said, i smiled at him as a way to say thankyou. "It would be nice to have you around again, and i wont lie. I have missed you aswell Conor" her Dad said. Becka stood up and raised her Glass "So heres to having Daisy and Conor back, we love you both and have missed you so much!" everyone clinked glasses as our food arrived. Daisy leaned in and whispered to me "Thankyou baby, you didnt have to say what you did." "Dont worry about it, after all it was my fault. I love you." "I love you too." we exchanged a quick kiss before contiuning with the meal.

When we got back to my house we went upstairs and Daisy jumped backwards onto our bed. I just lent against the door frame watching her, enjoying how happy she was "Im so happy right now!!" she said giggling and kicking off her heels "I can tell" i laughed at her as she sat up on the bed, "I think we should go to sleep, we have that interview tomorrow remember" i said going into the closet and changing into some jogging bottoms and climbing into bed giving Daisy to change. When she came back in she was just wearing one of my t-shirts over her underwear. She climbed into bed next to me and rested her head on my chest "Thankyou for convincing me to see my family tonight Conor" "Seeing you this happy makes it all worth it" i rubbed circles on her back "I love you" i whispered "I love you too" she whispered back before we both fell asleep.

*Beep Beep Beep*

We were woke up by the alarm going off. I looked to my side and Daisy was in the exact same position as she was when we fell asleep. "What time is it?" she moaned "5am" i said carefully sitting up trying not to fling Daisy off me. I Reached over and turned my alarm off as Daisy sat up too "Why are we up at 5 am again?" "We have the Alan Carr interview" i got up and got in the shower quickly before Daisy had the chance to get to it, "Aaaah! Con i wanted to get in the shower!!" i heard her shout down the hall once she realized that i had beaten her to it , "You can join me if you want!" i shouted "On second thought i think i will use the downstairs bathroom!" i heard her laugh and run down the stairs. Little did i know she had a plan. Suddenly i heard the pipes begin to make sounds... she flushed the toilet. I knew she did it on purpose i could hear belowing with laughter. The water suddenly got really hot "Fuck!!!!!" i shouted stepping out of the way "Shouldnt play games with me Mr Maynard!!!" i heard her shout back.

After i was ready i went downstairs into the kitchen, getting out the way of Daisy getting ready. I sat on a stool and drank some juice. Strangley Daisy was ready in 10 minutes. She came into the kitchen wearing pink matching track suit bottoms and jacket over her white vest and wore white trainers with her hair tied in a bun ontop of her head and no-makeup on "That was quick!" i joked "Har Har very funny. But i was only quick because they do my hair and makeup on set and my stylist is already there with my clothes" i just nodded trying not to get too involved in all of the 'girl' stuff. The car horn beeped outside so i just grabbed my clothes and Daisy grabbed her bag and we headed for the Studio.                                      

After about 3 hours of Daisy getting her hair and makeup done it was time for us to go into the interview. We were stood at the top of the stairs holding hands waiting for Alan to intruduce us and then was the moment me and Daisy were waiting for since 5 am: "So tonight we have a very special interview! The hot new couple, this is the first place they are having a official interview together! So a big warm welcome to Daisy and Conor!". After the hugs from Alan and the applause died down we sat down on the sofa opposite him. "So Daisy your Back!" "Yes but not alone" she giggled "Of Course not your here with your new Boyfriend!!!" We both laughed "So now that you two are back together, Do you hear any Wedding bells sometime in the future?" i awnsered immedietly "Yes." i smiled at Daisy who just giggled "Someones eager" Alan winked at me i just laughed "Yeah deffinetly if all goes well which i absalutely hope it does then if he asked i would say yes" she said going a shade of red "Awwwrrrrr! Well i better be first on the invite list" He joked making the audience laugh "Deffinetly" i replied. "Have you met each others Parents yet?" he asked "Well we've known eachother since we were kids so yeah we have" i said making Daisy laugh "I actually lost contact with my family before i started dating Conor but last night we both went out to dinner with them and sorted everything out all thanks to Conor" she said, i held her hand "Awwwr! Did she repay you in any way?" Alan winked at me i just burst out laughing and so did Daisy "Aaarh thats a awkward question" i said once i stopped laughing "I guess we will never know the awnser to that question everyone!" everyone laughed. After another 10 minutes of questions the interview was finally over.