Chapter twenty three.

"Good morning everyone I hope you all slept amazingly! We are currently here with Conor Maynard!" "Wassup!" I said as I sat at a desk in the radio one offices "how have you been , I haven't had a catch up with you in ages!" "I know life has been crazy at the moment everything is going at 100 miles a hour" I laughed "in a good way right?" "Yes deffinetly I love my job!" "So are the rumours true?" "What rumours?!" "That you and Daisy are back together AT LAST!" "Yes! I know at last!!!" I laughed "so what happened there? What went wrong to make you leave each other for so long! You guys are literally the fairy tale couple!" "Ah that's a new way of putting it! I will be sure to tell her that she is obsessed with disney! Erm well this is going to sound REALLY bad but I hooked up with another girl" the guilt suddenly overwhelmed my body "what! Oh maaaaan!" "I know I know! My mums already had a go at me and trust me so did daisy! But It was the biggest mistake of my life and Daisy if your listening you are 100% the only girl for me" everyone in the studio went 'awwwwwh' "alright you lovely listeners this song has just been released by Conor and I hope you will love it just as much as I do, so here is Animal!"

Daisy's P.O.V

"Daisy look over here! That's amazing your so beautiful! Ah that's perfect!" The photographer said as I posed in different ways for a Photoshoot "ok now if you go and change into another outfit and then we can do some more shots" I nodded and walked back to my trailer , I walked in to see Jack sat on my sofa "oh my gosh Jack what are you doing here!" A huge smile spread across my face as he gave me a huge hug "I thought id come and take you to lunch!" He sat back down as my glam squad started to change my hair and makeup "awr how sweet! I have about a hour left. Have you seen your brother? He left this morning without saying goodbye and he hasn't text or anything like normal" "nope but,he did  phone me last night just for a chat" "about anything in particular?" "Not really he just said he was really homesick I think he just wants to come home for a while" I never noticed if Conor was homesick he always seems to be so happy and hyper "awr maybe we should all take a break and stay In Brighton for a few weeks" I suggested "yeah should we phone him and see if he wants to come to lunch so we can discuss it?" "Yeah I will now"

"Hey babe!" 

"Wassup!" 

"Nothing much , so Jack just came to my Photoshoot and told me that your feeling a little homesick" 

There was no reply 

"Con?" 

"Yeah I'm here" 

"So are you really that homesick?"  

"Well yeah.. i mean... i guess.. I miss Brighton alot" 

"Me and Jack had a idea that we all take a few weeks off work and go and stay I'm Brighton for the whole time we have off!" 

"Wait are you guys serious?!" 

"Yeah! So are you up for it?" 

"Absolutely awr man I have the girlfriend ever!" 

"Haha well I need to go now babe how about we meet at Nandos with Jack for lunch?" 

"Yeah see you then, love you baby girl" 

"Love you too byeeeee!"

"So i guess he's up for it?" Jack laughed "Yeah he's already super excited and he's coming to Lunch with us. Now get out i need to get changed" i giggled pushing him out of my trailer and getting changed into my next outfit.

2 Hours later...

Me and Jack had been sat in Nando's and there was still no sign of Conor, he's never late and over half a hour has gone by since we were ment to meet. "Where is he? He's almost never late for anything especially when it comes to things including family." i huffed slouching back into the seat. "Maybe we should call him again?" "Yeah i will now" as i got my phone out of my purse my phone started ringing "Is that him?" "I dont think so its a unknown number" i said.

"Hello?"

"Hello is the Miss Daisy Andrews?"

"Yeah can i ask who's calling?"

"Good afternoon Miss Andrews im Dr Barry from Central London Hospital, im afraid im the barer of bad news"

"Go on." i said becoming slightly worried

"Mr Conor Maynard has been in a serious car accident and its very important that you come down to the hospital as soon as possible"

"Oh my gosh is he ok?!"

"Miss Andrews it would be alot easier if we could discuss this face to face so you can understand Mr Maynards condition and see him for yourself."

"Im on my way."

I hung up my phone and sat there in shock for a few seconds "Dais?... Daisy are you alright , whats going on?!" "I-i-i-its Conor... h-h-he's been in a car accident we need to get the the hospital straight away." We jumped up payed for our food and ran out the door.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oooooooh! What do you guys think is going to happen next? Besides the fact that Jack and Daisy get to the hospital haha!